1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jerry Jones The New Steinbrenner Or Al Davis

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/n...jones-questions-barbers-toughness?eref=fromSI

...Oh man, look at this piece of work streaming from Texas blowhard Jerry Jones. He's questioning Marion the barbarian's toughness. Barber plays like a runaway train and to have this ignorant fool basically calling him out like that :no: Can you imagine the attacks he would have layed on L.T. :icon_rofl:

Look at what the Mara family did in New York. Plax so disgraced the organization and in their minds, the family name, that they canned him for the rest of the season even before anything was handed down by the league. Jones collects malcontents, thugs, misguided fools and so on to try and win at all costs. He's just as bad in a variety of ways as the two biggest idiots in sports ownership, Steinbrenner and Al Davis.

The Giants may regret their quick decison because Plaxico creates so many mismatches for defenses but I respect their fight for dignity at all costs over Jerry "Skeltor" Jones' winning is all that matters mentality.

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    His team is melting away faster than that plastic surgery on his face.

T.O. is a cancer... and he's now spread to the Owner. WOW. :lol:

3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Dear Marion,

You can come here and kick some *** with LT - we love running backs :D and know all about toe injuries! Plus I'll guarantee we go to a Super Bowl before Dallas's chain gang does. ;)

xoxo

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    At least say this much about the Spanoses, they know better then to do this

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Wow he's stupid. Didn't here him say **** about Romo sitting out with a pinkie injury, so why pick on Barber?

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    In the 90's, they still managed to get three Super Bowl titles out of "America's Most Wanted Team." So I think he believes that players like TO and Pac Man are no big deal.

Though I really don't think that's what the problem is (at this moment). Redskins and Giants were garbage and the Eagles were melting, so they had that division to themselves.
    Now those three teams are playing well and Cowboys just aren't that good!

7. cool arrow

cool arrow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    JJ is a bafoon. I prefer listening to the "fake" jerry and "fake" wade. It provides comedic relief.
    Click on the one showing Steelers loss.
    http://www.theunticket.com/

8. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
  9. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    I gotta believe that is why Parcells decided to leave. Couldnt stand Jerrah always wanting to interfere like when Jarrah wanted him to Start Drew Henson when Bill said he wasnt ready and Henson is still a scrub today.

Dallas will go backwards as long as Jerrah meddles like he always did.

10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Same old Jerry - one of the biggest pricks alive. He's just getting too old to realize who he's talking about or who he's talking to.

[​IMG]

What a maroon!!! :lol:

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I will glad take Marion Barber off their hands in a heartbeat.