1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jerry Porter a Bolt fan

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 12, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    I heard this morning on Jim Rome that Jerry Porter was spotted on the sidelines pumping his fist for the Chargers after we sacked Brooks for the millionth time.

I'm suprised that his teammates haven't kicked the crap out of him.

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Porter's probably begging Big Al to trade him to the soon-to-be AFC Champions. :lol:

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,887
    Big Al will have to get rid of Porter immediately just to save him from being lynched

4. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Porter filed a lawsuit against the Turds. He has been getting ritualistically abused by his teammates. One day after practice, a group of 6 or 7 players walked up to Jerry and ripped his favorite practice T-Shirt off of him. There have been physical threats and loads of verbal abuse. The Turds need to stop emulating their fans. They have just gone gangsta on Porter.

That being said, Porter should not be applauding the Turds' misfortunes. He'd be better off staying home.

5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    Wow that bad? No wonder he was rooting for us.

6. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Last night's cheering Brooks getting sacked won't make practice any easier for him this week. :icon_eek:

7. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I was listening to Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman, and they were laughing about this. "normally I would say to trade him to the worst team in the league, but I think he might already be on it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,887
    trade him to the packers? they're #2 bad

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    If He's Such a charger Fan then he should try and get the Raider's to let him go and then if we're interested, we might get him on the cheap

If he was cheering for us when we sacked Brooks then i don't think he'll be welcome at the Raider's for much longer

GO BOLTS!!!

10. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,887
    Welcome to the board UK

11. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Yeah, on the local Bay Area radio guys have been reporting on Porter just getting abused horribly. Teammates openly threaten him and mock him in the locker room. The ripping of the t-shirt thing is pretty over the line though. I mean, that's assault, team-sanctioned assault if they didn't do anything to stop it.

12. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Yeah, they didn't anything when that pos Romo crushed that dudes eye socket. They don't do anything about their violent fans actions. They won't do anything about this. Oakland is this way. This is where Sprewell chocked his own coach. The city is bad news and atracts bad players.:icon_shrug:

13. LIGHTS-OUT

LIGHTS-OUT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Now I guess Porter is saying he wasn't even paying attention to the game and is denying what the S.F. newspapers report....eh whatev.. who cares

14. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    I say they can keep their trash.

15. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202

Wow I didnt realize it was that bad. I wonder if he really was cheering the sacks out of spite. Pretty balsy if he was....

16. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,887
    he just dropped the soap in raider state prison

17. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    Indeed! He needs to watch his back, because I think while other teams study film on tuesdays, the Turd players learn how to make shanks out of various objects one can obtain within the walls of the pen.....

18. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    This stuff about Porter being ripped on by his teammates could be the "team division" that was talked about last week, and that Shell said he didn't care about since he was trying to focus on the MNF game.

19. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    AM I the only one that finds this bit to be actually FUNNIER than the fist pumping thing?

20. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66

Yeah...right:icon_wink:

21. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Yeah, he was sharing a moment of celebration with a Bolt fan.

Maybe they'll activate him just so Brooks can hang one up for Porter over the middle. That will put an end to the controversy. :icon_rofl: