1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jerry Rice : "Norv Turner is the worst coach I've played with at any level all the way down to pee-w

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by JohnnyX, Dec 28, 2010.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,924
    Then why are you guys wasting your time arguing over how many players did and did not like Norv?

2. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Just pointing out that just because some players like him, there are others that don't, which goes back to proving that it is irrelevant

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Dude, we have gone over this for months and months, and shown over and over that there is more to it than just record. He played in a terrible division, he took over a SB contending team, and he has taken this team from the ultimate height of 06 and 07 and consistently gotten worse every single years.
    You can keep your head in la la land all you want. I'll stay in the real world

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,248
    A Superbowl contender? If a team makes the playoffs they are a Superbowl contender correct? So we agree, 3 out of 4 seasons Norv's teams have been Super Bowl contenders. Thanks for validating my point. Better than Ross, Better than Shotty... I like it.

5. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Hall of Fame

Ratings:
    +242
    Yes because being better then the coach before solidifies your job right? Hey I one a playoff game so now I get to stay for 4 years no matter how bad I coach.

6. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Well, you and others should polish up your resume and apply to the Chargers. Maybe you could save the franchise from ruin as you know the ins and outs of what happens at Chargers Park, and everyone who works there are idiots because they keep the coach you dislike... Umkay?

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,780
    Rice was basically fired by Norv of course he's going to be pizzed. The former Donk is just full of shyte so why would I listen to him??? Sapp, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you've got to be kidding, Right?????????

8. SDBoltzFan

SDBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    They are not the only ones over the years that say they don't like him as a HC. Faulk and Dungy off the top of my head have been critical of Norv also. It seems as though his supporter see nothing wrong with anything he has done. I have given Norv props in the past when I thought he had a good game. I just see more bad than good. My.02

9. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Hall of Fame

Ratings:
    +242
    Sorry I ever posted it. It so clear shows that anyone who says Norv is a bad coach is totally wrong. How many?

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Dont worry, you apparently are in the majority.

11. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Faulk and Dungey can go pound sand. Their opinion of any coach is just meaningless to me. Dungy got beat by the Chargers regularly and he hardly ever has anything good to say about the team. A lot of people dont cry about firing Norv, and still do not like everything he does. Demanding a Coaching change because we felt that a run should have been called rahter than a pass after the fact just seems like infential BS to me.

12. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +57
    I have a serious question for you Conc...Who do you think is to blame for the Chargers bad season in 2011? What moves would you make to recitfy the situation and push on for a championship??

13. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    I know your answer "fire evahbody..."

First. bad season? Not a playoff season, but a winning season. Comments like this are why I feel Chargers fans are spoiled and have little grasp at the true nature of competition. If it is not perfect it is a bad season. Right? That is how you feel isnt it?

First and foremost, some terrible Special Teams play is accountable for at least 4 of the 7 losses. You cant win when you give points away like our ST did early. But I know most reading this from the Anti-Norv sect are thinking it is just an excuse right? ST play doesnt matter right? I mean you all think winning in the NFL is easy dont you...

Second injuries. I know, I know you are saying it is an excuse. We should be able to win regardless of who is catching the ball, forget that our starting receivers were only together for two games this season, it doesnt matter, because winning in the NFL is so easy... Right?

Well they made moves to rectify the special teams already, and for the most part they got that sorted out. Injuries, how are you going to keep aging Gates healthy? I think AJ did a great job in getting the TE from Miami to fill in for Gates, but the Anti-Norv crowd has already said AJ doesnt get free agents and cant 'evaluate talent' so I am wasting my time typing this, right?

How are you going to get Premadonna receivers to stop driving drunk and report to camp other than break the bank for them? How are you going to keep your starting RG, WR, RB, TE, LS, ILB, FB, up and running. We have three long snappers on IR. Binn was a big loss to ST.

But in the end it does not matter what I think, whet I type, or what my opinion is. I am not saying the Chargers suck, so I am in a minority. I dont feel Norv sucks so I am in the minority, I dont feel the Defense sucks so I am in the minority. So basically what ever I post is ignored, and visa versa.

Norv is not perfect. I hated his hiring. But he is not the spineless personality his is portrayed as here. at the Training camps I saw him chewing out players, demanding they do their tasks right. I saw that with my own eye and it surprised me, his players backed up the claims that he is a good coach. He has done an excellent job with Rivers and the O. He has staff that for the most part is doing a great job, if you give credit where credit is due. So to say firing him fixes everything is just fooling yourself.

So if you want me to say fire Norv. It wont happen. I think the Chargers are set up well for next season. If we can improve on this years performance the shy is the limit. So keep looking back, I will look forward.

14. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    If I were gm for a day,

I would try to hire a special teams coach that has fire in his belly.

Then I would fire Clearance Clarence Shelmon.

Then I would hire an OC that could work with Norv.

Then I would upgrade our offensive scheme that would take the pressure off of Rivers.

Then with our 1st drat pick I would draft whatever our most pressing need is.

Then I would draft players that could come in and kick serious a s s on special teams

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

15. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,780
    First of all I am not a supporter of Norv's, I love his offense as it was born in San Diego and by this very team. Chuck Noll of the Stiller's was hated by Terry Bradshaw and that is no secret and I'm sure by many more but what a player thinks isn't as important as the goal, the Lombardi. So let me ask you this, does it really matter to you that Rice doesn't like Norv as a HC, or is it that you really don't like him so you have some extra ammo to shoot around?????

16. Nomad

Nomad Very Senior Member

Ratings:
    +127
    Fix a lot of things without going crazy.

1. Have a serious sit down with Norv and insist that he not call plays on game day. Use Chud to call the Offensive plays. I have never liked having a Head Coach call either O or D plays. They should be in charge of the entire game, not just part of it. How does Norv confer with RR? Either Norv is calling the next O play or RR is calling the next D play.

2. I don't know who, but we need a new Special Teams coach.

3. It is time to evaluate if the O-line coaches are really doing their job. It does not seem that the O-line is doing as good as I think it should and some very serious evaluation needs to be done. It may be the O-line is acceptable, but we need better blocking TEs and maybe a bigger FB.

4. Of course we need to look at who we are going to keep and who gets let go. Time to start thinking about the draft, but that is much later, we need to figure out who is staying, that will dictate who we need to either draft or FA sign.

17. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +57
    For a start I didn't expect you to say anything in particular, I just wanted your honest opinion of the Chargers poor year.

No I'm not saying fire everybody...I just think Norv should be fired...and AJ given notice from the Spanos

Respectfully I don't understand your idea that its not as bad as many think because we still had a winning season! For a team that has been building up to a championship...to have accomplished as much as they have and to be a consistent team in the playoffs...NOT making it to the playoffs is a HUUUUGE NO NO. It means that the team is not progressing but in fact regressing. WE as Charger fans SHOULD expect more outa our team...actually we should expect nothing but the best from a team that has reached the top of the NFL!! Anything less and quetions should be asked and heads should roll.

I guess it all depends on what your own personal expectations are. Yours seem to be pretty low...is that fair?

I personally believe that Special teams is very important! The Chargers have made the right response to this and fired Steve Crosby regardless if he was actually the real reason for the lapses or not! I personally believe the players are at fault, but at the end of the day CROSBY is responsible for ST and getting the info across to the players...that didn't seem to happen.

All teams have to deal with injuries and there is nothing the Chargers can do about getting them, but it is how they move foward after the injuries that needs to be scrutinised. Take Indy for example...they were decimated through injuries (worst hit team in the NFL) did they make the playoffs...YES. Why? Because great teams find a way to make it work with the players they have. It comes down to all players and coaches stepping up...that didn't happen in San Diego this year. Players and coaches should be held accountable.

I personally don't think the Chargers suck. I think they will be compeitive next year no matter what happens. I do believe that some bad calls have been made by Norv and AJ and the Spanos family that have culminated in the Chargers bad season.

Here are just some of my concerns;

#I think AJ not getting deals worked out for VJ and in particular MM by the seasons start cost us alot of games.
    #I think Norv has not motivated the players very well and this was highlighted in the lack of ability to overcome adversity in a number of games this year
    # I believe that there are several players that are not starting quality that have been allowed to stick around when they should have been replaced
    # I believe that AJ has not recruited well from the draft in recent years and this is starting to show up in the quality of our starters and depth

Just my opinion

18. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890

For the most part I do want a lot of Coaches and Higher ups to be fired due to lack of instilling motivation and assessing talent to get the Players needed to win at a High level.
    This does include getting to the Super Bowl and winning it at Least once.

This is a bad season because the Chargers are not in the playoffs at all. A lot of the Blame is the Special Teams and their Coach which should have been fired in Mid Season to stop the bleeding as it were. Yes I would have accepted not going to the playoffs and being the 9-7 that we are because of not having a Special Teams coach if we would have fired Crosby during the season. Look for one during the season and then get one right after the Season ended to start the team off right with the Special Teams.

For me we had way too many injuries due to the lack of strength and conditioning due to Coach Jeff Hurd the Strength and Conditioning Coach which did not instill the Discipline to get them into the Shape needed to perform.

AJ Smith needs to do something he hardly does and go deep into the FA and get a lot of Free Agents to fill needs that are glaring at him. I think his Achilles Heel is building through the Drafting and that is not a success any more due to the record from when he Started the Job until now. My question is this, What percentage of AJ's Picks in the Draft are still on the Team since he has been in the GM's job of the Organization?

Just my opinion it is the other way around with the ones of us that want Norv Fired is we want to look forward and the ones who want to keep Norv are wanting to look back.

My final thought is this, as one who wants Norv Fired is it is not wrong for us to want a Championship for the San Diego Chargers. It is not perfection we want but to get there and win 1 which is the Super Bowl.

19. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,776
    Couple points...

1. When your ranked 1st in offense, 2nd in PPG, 1st in D, 10th in pts allowed, have a net of over 100pts and miss the playoffs because you get blown out by the 4-12 Bungles....I think the fans deserve some answers.

2. STs was awful and absolutely cost us a few games....but in DECEMBER playoff teams don't get blown out by Cincy and Oakland. The team was flat, unprepared, and I dare to say arrogant about their chances to win both games.

3. I agree with you on AJ, I think the fact that we used 74 players and still found a way to stay afloat was attributed to his abililty to find solid vets and UDFAs. I think he's one of the top 5 GMs in the NFL, and I highly suspect Spanos influenced budget cutting measures were part of the reason we didn't re-sign VJ a long time ago, because he was clearly unwilling to part with him for less than maximum value.

4. If there was no lockout looming I don't think you could justify keeping Norv. But if the lockout tails into August we'll be greatfull that a new coach isn't going to have to crash course entirely new schemes in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248

Ok, first I cant take you seriously with THAT avatar. It is disgusting…
    You assume there is a lack of motivating by the Coaches. Even thought the Chargers have been a second half team for a few years, which speaks to motivation and adjustments. So is it just your perception that these are lacking. I can tell you, I have seen the Coaches motivating players, chewing them out ect at training camps. Players talked about one particular Norv halftime speech this season that got them turned around and helped them win the game, but most here ignore those things because it doesn’t support their Norv hate.

Firing Crosby midseason would have actually caused more problems than they fixed. The Chargers do not have extra coaches to just plug in anywhere. They made personnel changes and that fixed it for the most part, they kept Crosby on till the end of the season to minimize shake ups and such. You don’t just fire a coach and move on, you have to get replacements and get the team comfortable with the replacements. I believe we all knew Crosby was a goner, but not during the season. Besides, at the bye week, most of the ST problems were worked out for the most part, the last few losses were a team accomplishment.

I don’t think it is due to lack of strength and conditioning at all. Last year it was DL and OL that was decimated, this season ST, WR, and LBs that were decimated. That speaks to ill luck. However, regardless of how blasé the informed fans here are, the teams are impacted by injuries.

And I will say you are ignoring the facts. You gather some data on the number of FAs the Chargers have signed over the last 3 years and lets talk.
    Also the number of draft picks still on the team is not a good measuring stick. If you use that, then there is no good GM out there.

That can be your opinion but it is wrong. But please explain how the ’enlightened’ Norv haters are looking forward, and the few Norv supporters are looking back. This should be interesting.

Paaaalease. This crap is sooo old. NO ONE HERE DOES NOT WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE F’IN CHARGERS! Well maybe the KC fans don’t… Everyone does, if your think the Norv haters are fans who want something like the Lombardi more, then you need to get your meds fixed. Because fans disagree on if a coach should be fired or not does not make one the holy order of the Lombardi wishers over the other… However do you expect to win the SB every year? To hear most fans here, they do.

1. It has happened before. It is rare. It is embarrassing to say the least, but it is something to BUILD upon. It is NOT something to tear the team apart over, unless your owner is Alan Davis (no, not Bolts4Life).

2. Yes teams lose in December. Good teams lose in December. Remember the 94’ season? The 49’ers were a juggernaut and the rolled into KC to a team they should have crushed. Montana and the Chiefs handed them their head. How about the 18 and DOH Patriots (You know, TT’s new fave team)… Werent they supposed to handle the Giants easily? To say a team doesn’t lose games, be it in December or what have you is just obtuse and not facing reality IMHO.

3. VJ got himself suspended by the league, that severely hurt his marketability. He had a chance to pursue other teams before the March deadline and didn’t get any takers. He put it out there that he wanted Marshal money, while facing a year suspension on his next DUI. He has not shown the maturity yet to stay out from behind the wheel when drinking. So saying AJ should have broken the bank to get him in here is something I cant agree with. He would not have blocked the people who blocked the punts… He would not have made any tackles on Special Teams. VJ may have caught a few more balls, maybe. MM, he I believe was given bad advice to hold out. He did, and his being out was not what cost us any early games. Nor do I see the Spanos cutting any cost…

4. Norv will be here lock out or not. He has not earned a trip out. He has made his seat a little hotter granted. But the team is in a good place to go forward. There is a lot of positives to build off of. That may not be the case with a new coaching staff. So regardless of how many fans on the forums say Norv has to go, he would not be going.

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    And you got it...

Then you ARE saying fire everybody! How often have you seen a HC who is not from said staff retain, said staff. It is exceedingly rare to say the least. Coaches bring in people they know, they trust, who they can count on. You will be replacing more than just Norv, and you will not be able to intimidate AJ. So make up your mind, after a winning season, with top ranked O and D, you fire everyone, start over from scratch? This is not Madden NFL mind you. This is not some coolguys computer games, this is high stakes stuff. Are you willing to blow everything up and start from scratch?

I am sorry you cant understand why I dont accept the group think mentaily. Teams building for a championship miss the playoffs all the time. There are a lot more factors to winning or losing a game in the NFL than if the fans like the head coach and GM. Your head should roll mentality is exactly how Oakland operates under Al Davis... How has that worked out for them?

Nope, not correct nor fair. Quite a bit arrogant if you ask me. Each year I hope for the Superbowl. I hope because I know the best team does not always make it. Injuries, bad luck, ball bouncing the wrong way, locker room melt downs etc can derail a season for the best teams. Championships are not easy, nor given away, that is why they are so precious. To read the posts around here, you and others seem to feel they are a dime a dozen... Is that fair?

I agree. The Chargers did the correct thing and chose to not renew Crosby's contract. Firing him in mid season would have led to more problems than they would have solved IMHO. The team would have over come of course, but AJ got the new personnel in and that gave them the ability to wait until after the season to make the move.

Ohhh I am soooooooo damn glad you brought up the mighty might Colts... Yeah they were great huh? Played through their CAKE schedule and stumbled into the playoffs. Some facts about the Colts for you!
    Their opponents combined win loss totals for the season are: 132/140. Their opponents collectively lost more than they won. Great? Really?
    They played on 5 teams with winning records this season. That means that 11 were against losing teams... Great? Really?
    They played only 4 teams with more than 10 wins... Only 4.... Hardly great.
    This is why I have such troubles with much of what I read here, because you have been told the Colts and Paidaton are so great, that you hold them up as an example without knowing the facts, or looking at the facts of it for yourself... This is why I will NEVER blindly buy into the group think mentality. Thank you for the perfect objective evidence.

That is your call, it is overly simplistic in my honest opinion. You and others seem to feel there is an easy plug and play fix, and that is never the case with the NFL... Just ask Buffalo that was sure they got the person to fix their Defense this season... Has Merriman played a snap for them yet?

I have touched on this too much, fine be concerned. I would be more concerned if the Chargers would have caved and paid VJ more that Rivers is making myself, but hey what do I know....

Ok, you and other are ignoring objective evidence to the contrary but I am not going to change your mind so go with it.

Such as?

Lets agree to disagree. Again, look at other GMs and how they have done. You will see AJ is a top 8 GM as far as draft success. But think what you will, that is what the forum is for.

You are welcome to them, just as I am to mine.

22. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I guess from here on out I will never be taken seriously. I am OK with that. My Avatar does not make my opinions less.

I agree to a certain extent with your Motivation from Norv because I have not seen the Camp Practices like you. I have to go on what you say as Proof of the Motivation during that time. I can not have an opinion about that part but I do about during the season. I do not see the Motivation that much as my opinion. I do not see it in September all the way through the season to include the beginning of a game all the way to the very end. This season it seemed like to me the Chargers could not start a game Motivated and Disciplined enough to in all the games of the 2010 season.

I agree with you. But. Again as my opinion is that it would have helped if Crosby would have been fired during the season for the 2011 season to be a success. I would not have minded about not going into the Playoffs but play for next year. As my opinion again it would have been a successful season the build from.

I do think it is the Strength and Conditioning Coaches Job is to make sure injuries are minimized as possible.

As what is considered a "Norv Hater" which I am and just from me only I think that I am looking forward because I am using what has happened now which is the Chargers are not in the Playoffs. As with the Supporters of Norv are using the success of this season and the past with Norv as the gauge of success and to me that is looking to the past instead of looking to the future for the success. I do not think it is wrong in the least for the Supporters to think that way but it is my thought about it.

23. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey Conc, do you EVER disagree with the front office? If you do, do you just keep it to yourself?

24. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    My posts are in the forums. My 'articles' are on the front page. Decide for yourself.

Let me ask you a question.... I think the whole "do you keep it to yourself" speaks of a laughable mentality. Do you honestly believe the Chargers peruse the forums to figure out what the like of you and I like or dislike?

Props on not throwing the homer card again...

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    I spent time replying to each topic and the browser backed out and I lost it all. Probably for the best. I am not changing your mind and you are not changing mine. I am tired of arguing. If you or anyone else feels you are a better or more realistic fan than I am, or have higher expectations... you go with that...

And dude... Brocephus... the colors... Are you trying to give me a migrain?

26. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +57
    Not at all...Clarence Sheldon, Charlie Joiner were coaching here before Norv got here wernt they? Ron Riveria was not a Norv hire either. I dont think any of thee guys would nessacarily lose there jobs if Norv went. Saying that thou, if a new coach was brought in you would have to give him a chance to put HIS staff together. But maybe not, Chargers have a history of not allowing coaches to put there own staff together when they dont agree with the hires (see Marty wanting to hire his son).

Of course they do and there will always be factors beyond your control throughout an NFL season, but this should not detract from expectations of the team to overcome all of those factors and reach a championship. The Champion teams always find a way to do so.

So your saying that you never expected this team to reach the playoffs...you just hoped they would right?

What kind of BULLSHIT stats are these? Alot like the #1 ranked Defence and highly ranked offence that the Chargers had all year huh? give me a break! ANY TEAM can beat ANY OTHER TEAM in this league. No year was the more evidence of this than in 2010...come on Conc...I expect a better arguement than that! The Colts did what they had to do to reach the playoffs and they made sure they did it...even thou they played horrible and had lots of problems this year. The Chargers couldn't even do that...and on paper the chargers had a pretty weak schedule too that they couldn't over come!

Brandon Siler (good player, but a backup not a starter)
    Kevin Burnett (Same as above)
    Applewhite
    Clary
    Davis
    just to name a few

I don't see any evidence of this? He had one good draft in 2005...what happened after that??

Amen

27. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I have expectations that of 0 - 16 so Why do I need to go any lower?
    My wants are totally different and that is the Super Bowl and Winning it. It is not what I expect.
    I can lower my wants to the level of my expectations which is the 0 - 16 and never go to Playoffs. I can even go lower if needed. I do not really see the need to but I can.

I will do this to not give you a Migraine.

28. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Shelmon worked with Norv in LA (rams) and in Dallas. he joined the Chargers in 2006, right? One year before Norv got here. Known to the HC.

Joiner was hired in 2008. When did Norv join?

To be honest, as soon as MM and VJ stated holding out and the injueirs started piling up, I figured it would be an uphill battle to win the West. Only 1 other team has ever won the west 5 consecutive seasons. I guess all the other teams were bad?

When we los to the Raiders again I figured KC would win it. I however thought we would handle Cinci and Denver would beat us... Missed that one...

You can call it BS if you want. Indy is not the powerhouse you are making them out to be. They stumbled into the playoffs, good for them they did not match up against top runners and receivers as often as we did. But i get it, I see this all the time. Enlightened Chargers fans seeing other teams as 'great' and the Chargers as bad without looking into it. But of course that is all BS right? Because the Colts are 'great' when they stumble into the playoffs, but you and others are embarassed when the Chargers do the same...

Your list of bad plyers, Clary and Davis i agree with. the rest, well dont quit your day job to become the next great GM, umkay? :lol:

Have you looked for evidence? What exactly is your criteria for a good draft, and how many GMs actually have them to your criteria?

Anyway, just pat yourself on the back for what ever you think. I know you have all the answers and I am all wrong (at least that is how you see it) so lets stop arguing because we are not convincing the other.

29. SDBoltzFan

SDBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    I don't dislike Norv as a person, he seems like a nice guy. I don't like Norv as a HC, and I did not like the hire from day one. I have given Norv props in the past when I thought he has done a good job, so I am not just a blind hater. I have given names of people (along with the others given in this thread) that have either played in the NFL, coached in the NFL, or both that don't think Norv has done a good job as a HC. I think these people are in a better position than you or I, or anyone else on this board to determine what makes a good NFL HC. Your comparison of Noll not being liked by Bradshaw has nothing to do with his coaching ability. I am sure if you asked Bradshaw if he thought Noll was a good HC the answer would be yes. It has nothing to do with liking the guy as a person. I can't stand Belichick as a person, but I think he is a great HC.

30. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +57
    I'm not going to pat myself on the back at all. Why would I do that? Just cos I believe the things I said...I'm not naieve to think that its all gospel.

Sorry, I dropped the ball on the Charlie Joiner comment (I know, I should do better research!...again...appologies).

I didn't say Indy are a powerhouse of a team...I did how ever say they are a champion team, cos champion quality teams always find a way to overcome adversaty and make the playoffs even when they play poorly...and they have, don't get me wrong.

I don't think the Chargers are a poor team either. I happen to think the Chargers have the makings of a champion team...they just need to start making better decisions from the top down IMO.

For the record, I am not going to say that you are wrong in any of your posts...I may at times disagree with certain things as you do of my posts...and you know what...there is noting wrong with that. It makes for a varied and interesting forum.

I'm going to finish by saying that I truly value all your imput on here wether I agree with your posts or not...your a valuable member of Bolttalk. Don't worry, I don't really care what anybody thinks of me so I'm not looking for a validation back hehe