1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jets already selling AFC Champions gear

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Workplay, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
  2. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
  3. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
  4. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I originally wanted the Jets to win but have changed to Indy because the fans are a bunch of jerkoffs!!! The same fans that were throwing the Jets under the bus and all but gave up on them earlier in the year saying how much they suck are the same ones calling radio stations saying how no one is giving them credit and no respect. Are you ****ing serious?!? As a fan you were doing the same thing and now all of a sudden you are the leader of the Jets fan club??? Just die you *******s!

GO COLTS!!!

5. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Don't be haters. Rex Ryan has brought something to this team that most teams lack. If the Chargers would have hired Rex instead of Norv then you people would be eating this crap up. :lol:

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Haha. You're probably right man. And if Rex was our coach, he would have canned your boy Nate after those misses! :lol:

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,415
  8. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
    Rex is doing exactly what he needs to do. It is a young team and he is putting himself at ground zero. All the pressure and media **** is all being directed at him. He is the one doing all the talking and the players get to sit behind his shield and be more relaxed.

If the team doesn't live up to his hype, it is all on him and I think he could give a flying **** what the media thinks. Again the players are shielded from the fallout.

9. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    Rex isn't doing anything.

Rex does not own the Jets fan shop.

Rex is not preselling this gear any more than Sean Payton is preselling the Saints gear at NFL Shop.

10. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    Yeah guys, everyteam has the gear already made so it can ship as soon as the teams wins. If the team loses, then all sales are negated and the gear is sent overseas as clothing for some 3rd world country. They do the same thing in the SB.

11. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Hmmm..sounds like fans from another team in the NFL.

12. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    I'm going for the Jets particularly because I don't like the Colts fans.

Plus, I think it would be funny if the Jets knocked the Colts out after the Colts let them in in the first place.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Jets win it all because then I can add Mark Sanchez to my list of examples of why you shouldn't blindly count Super Bowl rings when trying to argue which QB is better than another.

13. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Why don't you like Colts fans?
    I've been to a game there and they treated me great. Especally since it was the playoff game. :lol:

14. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    Pretty much every single Colts fan I've ever met, save one dude that I bowl with, is condescending about their team. If you listen to them, the Colts are the only team in the NFL capable of winning a game.

They also have an irrational hatred of the Chargers (and this dates to before our playoff wins against them, which just seemed to intensify it.)

Granted, I've never been to Indianapolis so the sample size of Colts fans I've ran into probably isn't a good indicator of the entire fan base, but it's still managed to get my goat.

15. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Fair enough! :tup:

16. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    True, but nobody quite does it like NY fans.