1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jets' Cromartie pegs Chargers as 'team that can't finish'

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning_Dynasty, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...m-that-cant-finish?module=HP11_headline_stack

So any respect I might have had for any of the Jets is gone. Except for LT. Thankfully he didn't feel the need to run his mouth.

And a big **** you to Ryan, telling San Diego to stay classy after all the **** he and his players say.

And who the hell told Cromartie that he has any right to speak? It's not like he did anything to help the Jets win.

This is just petty BS from the Jets.

I really hope we see them again in the playoffs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    I don't. We got raped. For once cromartie is kinda right. Sad :(

3. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +271
    funny because cromartie is one of the biggest reasons we couldnt finish against the jets in the playoffs that yr... cromartie talking **** to anyone or about anyone in the nfl is laughable he is the biggest pussy in the league i never seen a player shy away from contact like he does on a regular basis

• Like Like x 2
  4. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Cromarti was a good player in SD once, but that is done now. He is going to be washed up and broke within 5 years. Enjoy it while you can douche bag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Sad thing is, he's right.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    Cromartie has no problem finishing, but problems remembering the names of the children who are born as a result...

• Like Like x 1
  7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    That was hard to read.....but it was true. I hope the Patriots or Steelers in your season Jets.

8. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    Cromartie had a golden opportunity to help the Chargers "finish" a playoff game, but was too big a ScaredyCro to make a tackle. Take a long look in the mirror Cro....... you're talking to your own sorry self.

9. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    Cro has a very short memory indeed. His comments highlight his lack of intelligence. Classless individual, just like his head coach.

10. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    and with 20 children from 19 different women.

11. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    and as much as we hate it, the Jets beat us on sunday. Its time to get over it and move on to the next game. I could careless what they have to say about us right now.

12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Last I check we're still on top of OUR division. Worry about your own goddamn house.

• Like Like x 1
  13. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    If only we scored more points than the Jets then we would have won.

14. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    I know! Its like I was saying, if the Jets had not scored more than we did, the game would have been much different, right?!

15. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    THIS

16. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    I second this. The players and coaches should be ashamed of themselves for losing this game.

We couldn't put away the Broncos or Chiefs without trouble either, and the only difference here is a few calls went against us and it made the difference in the game.

Once again....this team has not improved one bit under the eye of Norv Turner, in fact they seem to be getting worse.

17. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    No he’s not – we had our chances & made our mistakes, but anyone who watched that game knows that the refs may as well have been wearing green & white. It’s real easy to win when you’re getting all the timely flags, when our defense stops your offense only to see a B.S. flag in the air & the Jets given new life, over & over.

It’s the utter height of irony that we lose to the Jets in the playoffs in large part because Cro pussed out with Shonn Greene approaching, and the Jets of all teams sign him after we show him the door for his cowardice – it’ll be utterly hilarious if he does the same thing to them in some big spot in the future, it would be poetic justice and they’d have noone to blame but themselves!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Especially sad to hear the truth from a p.u.s.s.y like cromartie.

19. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    This is an opportunity for him to talk ****. That is all it is. I don't really pay much attention to a guy that calling a team out as non finishers when Cromartie was known to give up the big play or get a huge P.I. penalty in clutch time.

I also don't pay much attention to a guy that while here, I would have rather had Nick Kaeding making a tackle than Antonio Cromartie. When the dude decides to drop the vagisil and pick up a shot of testosterone ill start to get upset about comments like this.

Otherwise he can go **** himself.

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Cro couldn't finish in SD, except with his latest baby mama

But yeah this team doesn't seem to want to step on people's throats and put them away. And this was true with Cro and without. What has stayed the same?

21. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    Cro is not that smart we know that but he is not far off the mark here... Until this group of Chargers can stand toe to toe and fight with the big names in this league then anybody can say what they want as far as I am concerned. The only guy I see capable of playing real tough, kick em when they are down tough, on our team is Dielman. Does anybody think any of our D players qualify?, it's sad to say I don't. We need someone to put the fear of God in players. Last time we had one was Merriman, maybe Foley.

22. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    I still think Spikes can play like that. He still seems to play with a mean streak but he is aging.

23. vmax

vmax BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Jim Trotter said on 1090 yesterday that players take on the personality of their coach. The Jets all feel a need to talk and the Chargers looked half asleep in the second half, so I think Trotter is right. That being said Cro is an idiot and manages to point out that he was part of a team that could not finish.

24. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,149
    First, I like and respect Trotter...though I often disagree with him.
    Yes, a head coach kind of sets the tone, but to say that established, experienced
    vets become different people when a new head coach walks in the door,
    I think is at odds with the evidence.

Further, I think Tom Brady DOES somewhat reflect Belichick's (relatively) low key demeanor,
    and those two have been tons more successful than Rexy. Mike Singletary was one of the
    greatest linebackers to ever pull on a uniform, but was his fiery demeanor as a head
    coach productive? Successful? Norv is more like Belichick in manner (and no, I'm NOT suggesting
    he's as good a coach) which proves...well...nothing. In short, the "players take on the personality of their coach"
    meme is only partly true...and even that part isn't really a prescription for winning football.
    If getting an obnoxious big mouth coach equalled wins, every team in the NFL would have one.

• Like Like x 1
  25. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    Agreed

26. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    Agreed

27. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Agreed

28. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Agreed - Tony Dungy won a ton of games & a Superbowl, and everyone respected his accomplishments in both Tampa & Indianapolis, achieved with his quiet & respectful demeanor.

29. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    More like antoni-blow Ho-farty amirite

30. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    IDK how you can put this just on the refs. We played a terrible game. Two interceptions in the second half will put you in a tough position penalties or no penalties. Our Redzone problems, our terrible redzone defense, our pitiful third down defense when they weren't getting penalties. Even though we were screwed by the refs some of the drive extending penalties were clearly our fault. At least half of the encroachment/neutral zone penalties we clearly jumped first and that gave the jets firsts or short yardage downs. Sure the refs screwed us but the way we played I'm not sure we would have won anyway against a pathetic jets team that looked as bad as tebow most of the miami game!