1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Johnie Lee Higgins

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sd-local, Apr 7, 2007.

1. sd-local

sd-local BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey, just wanted to get a consensus opinion on this guy. I've seen him rated pretty high and then not rated at on on this years WR rankings. He claimed that he would run a 4.2 at the combine and ended up running a 4.48, I don't know how that happens.

Anyway, I read two interesting things about him...

the nfl.com prospect profiles thinks he may be the fastest player in this years draft (he did run 4.29 on campus) and he's quentin Jammer's cousin...

I would use our later third round pick on him if he's still around, what do you guys think?

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Three words: Hart Lee Dykes
    :tdown:

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Why does everybody bring up that he is Jammers cousin?

Who gives a sh it. I dont care if he is AJ's Son if he cant help us.

As for being the fastest player in this draft...there are several others that ran a much faster time than Higgins did.

I havent seen him play so i cant say if i like him or not.

4. Chargeroo

Chargeroo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    Bobby Beatherd said he's as good as Bryan Still. We should use four draft pick to move up one spot and take this guy in the first round. :icon_tease:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    he'd be a good third rounder and was dominating at UTEP

6. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    'Roo... you know how outrageous this idea is??? I mean, everyone knows Beathard wouldn't trade up to take a guy from UTEP!!! That school is way too big for Bobby. But if he was from Northeastern Texas A&I (Division III)... now that would make BB drool!! :lol:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    dont you know BB had a hard on for one school and one school only

stephen f austin university

8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    JLH is the next Eric Parker....at best.
    We know how AJ likes big recievers, so I dont think we'll see this guy in a new Charger uni next year.