1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Join us on the BoltTalk Podcast this Thursday 11/30 @ 8PM PST on TPSRadio.net

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 27, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    The San Diego Chargers win their 5th straight and improve to 9-2 for the season. Ray and Loren are back on the internet airwaves on Thursday night at 8PM PST on TPSRadio.net. Join us in the LIVE Chat Room(YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER TO GET IN) as we look back at the Chargers last 2 wins over division rivals Denver and Oakland. Call in during the show @ 619-573-4081. We'll discuss the return of Shawne Merriman and preview the upcoming road game vs the Buffalo Bills. The AntEaterCharger, will give us the latest news and rumors from around the NFL, and we will breakdown the current playoff picture.

Give us your thoughts on the team. Should Cromartie continue to return kicks for the rest of the season? Will our defense return to early season form with the return of Merriman? How good is this team vs. the rest of the AFC? Post your questions or comments for the show on this thread, send in your questions to bolttalk@gmail.com, or better yet leave us a voice message on our BoltTalk Hotline @ 206.350.3136 prior to the start of the show. Hope to see you all in the chat room!

2. VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN

VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19
    Wuts up u guys? once again, no twice again the chargers victorious:rockout: I am a little upset with the raiders game, @ home that should have been a blowout. 2 games up in the division that gives them 3rd seed in playoffs so GO CINCY to beat the Ravens for 2nd.

COLTS LOST!!!!:icon_party:

once again i feel that they need to start off fast so they dont fall into situations like this. i kno they are the comeback kings right now but id like to see them do well for an entire game not just a half.

To be honest i didnt really trust cromartie with the KORs, but i guess i was wrong

Game ball: Offense-LT rule, and the o line for given rivers enough time, but he just couldnt do anything for the most part

Defense: Queinten Jammer for the pick and return

WE BEAT THE BRONCOS TOO!!!!!!!!!:deadhorse:

Game balls for that 1

Offense:Lt for breaking 100!!

Defense: Shaun Phillips for the strip at the end

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    Quick note folks, to get into the TPSRadio Chat Room for the live show, you will now need to create an account. Please visit the Chat Room @ http://chat.tpsradio.net/ and register.

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Thanks for that Ray:tup: :tup:

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Thanks you guys! Is there any way that the time can be tinkered with? That is going to be the fourth quarter of the Ravens/Bengals Game.

FYI, I think that there are Thursday Night Games the remainder of the season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +852
    Hey EC, right now, it's the only available time slot on TPSRadio.net and the only time that works for us at the moment. We never did take Thursday night games into account, so we are sorry about that.

7. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    That isn't your fault so EC will have to deal with it

8. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Exactly. I'll live. :bolt:

I'll keep the game on mute and listen to you guys.

9. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    Thats the way to do it

10. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +852
    We will be starting the show in 10 min.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54
    Is anyone else having problems registering?

12. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54
    nevermind.