1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just bought an Osgood jersey for the cruise, Damnit!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    He was pretty much one of the usual suspects for attending the trip but with this now, I gotta think that he probably won't go and deal with all the questions and crap....even if it is deserved.

Don't get me wrong, I am not taking his side but I think with guys like Turner hitting a big payday, he's looking at it like this is his shot at it too and his time is running out to do so. I really don't think he thinks he has a shot at making this team as a reciever but may have just put himself out there for a trade option.

....regardless, if he does go on the cruise I will still gladly have him sign my jersey....he is still a two time probowler and for now at least wears the bolts.

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515
    I'll see you there Lightning. My name is Mike Titus, my wife Tiffiny will be there with me. Hopefully we can meet up and grab a drink.

MadMike

3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Hay. We need you guys to take lots of pics and share them with us when you return. :tup:

4. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    Yep, my wife Kellie will be with me and is actually the one who booked the shindig for my birthday...heck of a gal! For sure gotta share a drink with you guys! I know it's hard with the makeup but that is me in my avatar and signature so that's kinda what I look like and my wife is a tall redhead, we shouldn't be too hard to miss.

5. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    What's in it for us? ha ha just kidding. Last time I posted some of the ones I took but took a one-use camera to "papas n beer" where the party was in full effect and I never got around to uploading those ones.Will for sure take more this time and be sharing.

6. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    When is this cruise?

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    3/13 - 3/17

8. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

OK, promise now. ;)

PS. Been to "papa's n beer" once myself.