1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just bought an Osgood jersey for the cruise, Damnit!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    He was pretty much one of the usual suspects for attending the trip but with this now, I gotta think that he probably won't go and deal with all the questions and crap....even if it is deserved.

Don't get me wrong, I am not taking his side but I think with guys like Turner hitting a big payday, he's looking at it like this is his shot at it too and his time is running out to do so. I really don't think he thinks he has a shot at making this team as a reciever but may have just put himself out there for a trade option.

....regardless, if he does go on the cruise I will still gladly have him sign my jersey....he is still a two time probowler and for now at least wears the bolts.

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    I'll see you there Lightning. My name is Mike Titus, my wife Tiffiny will be there with me. Hopefully we can meet up and grab a drink.

MadMike

3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Hay. We need you guys to take lots of pics and share them with us when you return. :tup:

4. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    Yep, my wife Kellie will be with me and is actually the one who booked the shindig for my birthday...heck of a gal! For sure gotta share a drink with you guys! I know it's hard with the makeup but that is me in my avatar and signature so that's kinda what I look like and my wife is a tall redhead, we shouldn't be too hard to miss.

5. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    What's in it for us? ha ha just kidding. Last time I posted some of the ones I took but took a one-use camera to "papas n beer" where the party was in full effect and I never got around to uploading those ones.Will for sure take more this time and be sharing.

6. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    When is this cruise?

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    3/13 - 3/17

8. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

OK, promise now. ;)

PS. Been to "papa's n beer" once myself.