1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just sayin' hi

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ReppinSDinEC, Sep 9, 2010.

1. ReppinSDinEC

ReppinSDinEC ReppinSDinEC

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey all, it's your ol' pal formerly known as ReppinSDinPA.

I saw that the intro thread was closed so I figured I'd do this here, I hope that's alright.

NAME: Roman
    WHERE WERE YOU BORN: El Centro, CA
    WHERE DO YOU RESIDE: *same as above* currently
    MARRIED: no
    KIDS: nope
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE EX CHARGER: Drew Brees, Junior Seau, Charlie Joiner, Kellen Winslow, Dan Fouts
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CURRENT CHARGER: Rivers, Sproles, Gates, Floyd, Phillips, Cason
    WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN PERSON: San Diego
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARGER MOMENT: Currently, Rivers' tackle on that Cowboy in pre-season. As far as I can remember: The 1994 playoff game San Diego vs. Miami where we won by a field goal - EPIC!
    WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHARGER MOMENT: The Ryan Leaf era, watching Seau and Harrison in Patriots jerseys, watching Stan Humphries suffer concussions in what seemed like game after game
    ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE A GAME THIS YEAR: At least one if I can manage it.
    WHAT WILL THE TEAMS RECORD BE: 12-4
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT A GAME: beer (if it were cheaper)
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM: Why the San Diego Padres of course.