1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Justin Blalock chat

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MtlBoltsFan, Mar 1, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    This is one quality kid his football IQ is through the roof he is a team player, can play multiple positions on the line and plays from snap to whistle I guarantee you if Dielman leaves AJ will be all over this guy's nuts
    ---------------
    Here is the link;

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=14665

2. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    He is going to be a great player in the NFL as far as I'm concerned he is a sure thing.

3. underoath

underoath BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    like him alot, but i dont think Manny Ramirez is that big of a drop off in terms of ability and size.

good player tho, would be a great LG for us :tup:

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Blalock is more athletic, better technique, better balance, better IQ, better pass protector, better physical attributes for an offensive lineman (longer arms+lower body strength to set), can potentially play four positions on the offensive line if need be, better conditioned, naturally big (kinda like McNeil) whereas Ramirez is just bulky.

We have a weiner.

5. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    still wouldn't mind drafting him. Doubt that it will happen of course as we have more glaring needs now. But imagine grooming him behind goff. :)

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Or replacing Goff :icon_shrug: Goof is overrated but yes it doesn't look like AJ will draft depth in the first round. Looks like Sidney will be our guy after all now that Meachum will not be available. Sidney ran a 1.47 10 yard dash for everyone who thinks he is slow off the line and was outstanding at the combine he looked extremely polished just like on film :abq2:

7. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288
    I know we need safety and WR help but I just can't see how we can pass on Blalock.....