1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Karl Malone Impregnated a 13 year old

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by -Scar-, Apr 30, 2008.

1. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/334471.html

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

What A Scumbag...I Knew I Never Liked That Guy....

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Oh it is...it just takes a little time to respond.

Kinda surprised that this hasn't hit the mainstream media.

3. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Same Here

What A ****in Grade A *******...:tdown:

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Karl Malone wants to make babies with babies, but not raise them.

:tdown:

Makes that incident where Michael Jordan took down the Utah Jazz and Karl Malone's last real chance at a NBA championship that much sweeter. :yes:

Hopefully this will also keep him out of the NBA HOF, lest they be accused of "honoring" a child molester.

5. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Throw Karl Malone in Jail and throw away the key permanently. Let Him try and make Babies in Prison you tool Malone. I will say it. I hate Child molesters period. :icon_evil: :tdown: :icon_evil:

Go to Hell Karl Malone. That is my thoughts about the Scum Bag. :icon_evil:

If that gets me into trouble I do not care. It is my thoughts on Malone.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    First Clemens and now this :no: :tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    WOW!!! WHAT A DICK HEAD!!!!

He is beyond scum bag!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    The mailman always comes twice!

Seriously, this is dead beat news about a dead beat dad. The only reason it is news is because it is the mailman. I do not condone this action by anyone but it is everywhere. After all Jamie Lynn Spears can do it, so can the rest of the teen pop nation! Talk to your daughter...:eek:hmy:

9. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223
    It is pretty sad that Malone never excepted any responsibility at least based on this story. Hard to understand any one with his resources being so low.

• Like Like x 1
  10. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    It's terrible...Malone has zero character. How can you ever tell your own child it's "too late" to have a relationship? What a lowlife. And the kid was only 18. You would think he would want to make it up to him. He should be sued for back child support...18 years worth.

• Like Like x 3
  11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,593
    I used to like Karl Malone alot but man alive, what a piece of crap

12. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I have a true story to tell.... Before I tell the story, just know that I can probably tell the same story about alot of professional athletes...

Also I'll throw out some gossip that I know about one of the Jazz players. He's currently seeing a married 23 y/o woman... I know her personally... I'm not happy about any of this, btw. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Many many years ago, my young son and I were trying to go to an afternoon movie. Well the theater doors were open and we walked in. There were a few employees around but they told us they were not open. We started to leave when we saw Karl Malone walk into the place. He didn't seem too comfortable when he realized that I actually did recognize him.

Karl was not shown the door like we were. As we left the building I saw the car with the young white girl (very very pale white girl) with strawberry blonde hair. I remembered the car because I noticed this white girl had a big black man driving the car as I passed them in that very same parking lot. I remember thinking what a combo? "As white as snow and as black as spades"... Malone is not that black but compared to her, the skin color difference was significant.

So, there I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at her when I put two and two together. All she did was drop her head to her lap and sit there completely still. We went to our car and left. However, I did go home and stew about the possibility that Malone and the bimbo were in one of the theaters, doin' it, and we were told to get lost. :icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    In Karl Malone's defense, I remember the story about his twins coming out during the 1998 NBA championship series.

We heard the twins family's side of the story and then Karl told his. The stories were quite different and the city of SLC sided with Karl.

Did he cheat on his wife??...I'd put LV odds on it... but I'm careful not to take everything I read as gospel. :icon_toast:

14. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    ^^^^Yeah That Is Crazy....Malone Got Issues....It Just Makes You Wonder If He Had No Reservations About Sex With A 13 Year Old...Who Might He Be Messing With Now???

:cool:

15. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I'm expecting a movie biopic of Karl Malone's life directed by Roman Polanski pretty soon now....

• Like Like x 1
  16. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    I totally agree. What a heartless scumbag. :censored:

• Like Like x 1
  17. HughC

HughC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Didn't think it was possible, but Malone makes Shawn Kemp and Travis Henry look like Fathers of the Year in comparison.

18. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +629
    Never really like Malone, not sure why. Maybe it was that he always had that "Poor me" look on his face. Dude complained all the time to the refs.

When he tried to get a ring with LA I was rooting hard for them to lose.

What a dikwad.