1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

KCs game plan against Pitt

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rickochey, Nov 28, 2011.

1. rickochey

rickochey BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I really liked the way they came out and did the hurry up. It did set the tone for a good game. I for one was expecting a big blow out and after that first drive I could not help but think how much more AGGRESSIVE he called the game than Norv. I liked the way that Haley dictated to Pitts D on 'who was in charge.' Haley is a much BETTER play caller than Norv. I liked the fake punt. It was obvious that Haley has a 'win' attitude.

I probably wouldn't be so disappointed in Norv if he was just a little more aggressive. I'd be much happier if I believed Norv coached to win and not coached to lose. When the Chargers were up 10-7 in the 3rd I knew Norv was playing not to lose and took the foot of the gas when he ran, ran, ran and punted.