1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Keep it Real

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ThunderHorse17, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    The O lost this game for us. Failure to convert on 3rd downs. RM had a solid start and decent overall avg, but the other side of the O the deep pass wasnt all there today. And as soon as gates got his injury early in the 1st quarter, I knew from that point on if he went out it was purely to decoy. too bad for that tackle at his anlkes *to me malicious try to get him out tactic* by the STL LB.

Oh and am I alone in thinking Mike Scifres looks like he is on the juice/Hocculi Diet??

Oyea the Keep it real aspect to all this is KC, DEN, and OAk all lost today.

I think with div TBs, we are only a game and a half or 2 games down at this point. Not all is end of days.

:bolt2:

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    the entire team lost, Offense, defense, special teams, a complete team effort

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    QFT. Toss Coaching in there as well.

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I was going to Chargers Park later on this evening to cheer them on if they had won, now it looks like I will be there to throw rocks at the bus...

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    I think that it comes down to O and D losing this game for us before ST.

Which by recent plauging issues should be a improvment statisticaly for STs. afterall they were the last unit to lose this game for us.

Also props to my boy Denario Alexander. Not surprised at all to see him step right in to that #1 receiver spot. STL also has been very close to being 4-0 to start the season. If anyone thinks that this was a loss to a inferior team, then you have no idea how much NFL pairty exists.

6. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    The defense needs to get off the damn field on 3rd downs... YOU KNOW STEVEN JACKSON IS GETTING THE BALL, TACKLE HIM!!!!

At the same time, I fully expect to be 2-5 after next week (espescially without Gates), but the entire AFCW lost today....its not over.

7. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Yeah what little I saw of the game I saw Cason tackling runners legs with his shoulders, arms at his side! WTF! WRAP UP!

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    What we saw was a real arse kicking laid on the Bolt's by the Ram's. How much more real can it get?

9. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Gotta give it to ya, you called it. I had trouble believing my eyes when I saw your prediction but viola. I was sorta thinking you were being sarcastic but now I see the light.