1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Keyshawn...C'MON MAN!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Nov 14, 2010.

1. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Idk if you all watch NFL Countdown before the MNF games.. But for this whole year Keyshawn Johnson on the show picked the Cheifs in week 1 to beat the Chargera... From that point on he's been bashing the chargers saying we have talentless players.. how bad the team is because A.J smith screwed up(A.J Smith Did).. He praises the chiefs and boasts about how they are going to win the AFC West and he jokes on Chris Berman who is the host of the show(for those who dont know) for picking the chargers to be in the Superbowl.. The Chiefs are 5-4 and 1-2 in the division and S.D is hot on a 2 game win streak and getting healthy at the right time.. The Chargers play The Broncos on MNF next week.. Im Sure Keyshawn johnson tomorrow whne they show the highlights as well as next monday will have to speak on his boasts about praising the cheifs and bad mouthing the chargers every week... From Me & Charger Nation:mad:...Keyshawn Johnson... HAVE SOME!!:bolt2::bolt2:
    [​IMG]

2. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Fock Keychain! :mad:

3. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Perhaps he is still bent about not being signed by the Chargers as his career was circling the drain. The next time I take him seriously will be the first time. Keychain....here's a cookie.....go away!

4. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Guy is a complete moron, I swear these days any schmuck can get on TV. Here's to all the Snookie's in TV land! You're one of em Key.

5. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
  6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Too much butthurt in this thread.

EMBRACE THE HATE

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    As far back as I can remember the Bolt's have never been fully respected, so how is this news now?

8. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    First off, you guys ate talking about Meshawn...

Secondly.... IT IS MESHAWN!

Third, I dont care what he says about the GM or team... IT IS MESHAWN!

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I perform better analysis then Keyshawn when I'm hammered

10. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    Sounds like he has had a change of heart.

Keyshawn Johnson - AFC West Blog - ESPN

11. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
  12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
  13. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    I guess the key word in his statement is BOLD.

I heard him on Darren Smith show, and he clarified that it was a segment called "make a BOLD prediction." He later capitulated, that he hopes KC wins the west, because that is who he picked at the beginning of the season, probably to protect his ego. But he did say he currently "hopes," not KC "will" win.

Either way, his opinion doesn't mean much to me, there are others in the media, who I respect more.

14. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    No matter what the Chargers do those talking heads dis 'em always. When ditcka (sp whatever!!!) predicted a loss to the texans you never heard a word when the team won. Then the next win, not a word from any pre-game show. They are all just wishing they could enjoy 80 degrees and clear skys in November.

15. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    U have a point they only talk about when San Diego Loses never when they win thats true