1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kicking Game...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reef shark, Oct 19, 2006.

1. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Sep 22, 2006
    one negative that has been mentioned is our lack of a kick return game. i still think we should put cromartie back there, bc cletis seems to be chiln somewhere else (where is he?). remember the good times when sproles would regularly explode?

one positive is that " Entering Week 6, 14 of the Chargers' Nate Kaeding's 24 kickoffs were handled inside the opponent's 5-yard line. Only 17 went beyond the 5-yard line last season, when he suffered from a bad back."- pfw
  2. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2006
    I Agree Put Cromartie In There To Run Back Some Touchdowns Sproles Is Definatly Missed
  3. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2006
    sproles may be missed but its not like weve got nate lewis or andre coleman back there even when hes in the lineup. i think turner will bring a hellova lot to our return game, it's not like hes been doing it long. his speed kills and hes hard to bring down. i like turner over sproles.