1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kirk Morrison for Cooper and a 2011 4th

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, Mar 19, 2010.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Would that do it? I know he was tendered a 3rd, but they can accept something different

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Difficult because the Raiders aren't very fond of trading with the Chargers. If they'd accept that I'd think long and hard about it. However the ONLY way that would fly with me is if I could make contact with Morrison and confirm that he will sign a long term deal with the Chargers before the trade is made

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    This.:yes:

4. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I agree, and they can talk to him. He hasn't signed his tender, so he is free to talk to who ever he wants.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    When dealing with senile old Al, I'd start at Morrison & their 1st for Cooper. :icon_rofl:

6. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    Ehh just go ahead and trade Shawne Merriman, Shaun Phillips, Phillip Rivers and our 1st for Jamarcus Russell.

:icon_tease::icon_tease:

7. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    The Raiders were pretty fond of getting Jim Lachey in exchange for John Clay and Napolean McCallum. :icon_shrug: