1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Knightman: The Elementary Game plan

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Jan 17, 2008.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Got to forward this to Norvs Blackberry man! Nice work. :tup:

2. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    very very good blueprint i agree with all of it altough i think cro is matched with stallworth not moss but i hope norv switchs it up.

go bolts:tup::helm1:

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    very nice indeed

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Nice work, my east coast Bolt Brother! :tup:

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    From a size standpoint, I agree w/Cro on Moss. From a physicality standpoint, I like Jammer on Moss. Either way, I don't think he'll be a big factor if we bang him around. He'll fold like the whiny ***** that he really is. I'm more worried about Welker. Weddle should draw that matchup.

6. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    yea me too its just that the depth charts on nfl.com say that jammer is matched up with moss but i hope not because although jammer is a shot down conerback cro is much more faster and agile.

7. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    We gotta somehow get LT, Turner and Sproles in the game to change the pace often. We need to break down their old linebackers. I guarentee they havent faced 3 like what we have if we use them correctly.
    We also need to keep tight coverage cuz when we get to brady, he can easily dump off short passes. Take Moss and Stallworth out of the game, limit Welker underneath and make Baloney beat us which he wont.