1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

L.T. says he'll practice today

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Dec 9, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +262
    <blockquote>Source: North County Times

By Jay Paris

SAN DIEGO ---- Running back LaDainian Tomlinson didn't practice again on Thursday but is confident he'll go today.

"It's better,'' said Tomlinson, who is bothered by a bruised chest. "I was able to run and jog, so it is definitely better.

"I just don't want to take a chance of being out there in the nine-on-seven (drill) and have somebody bump into me and aggravate it. It's on its way to healing, and I don't want to slow the process.''

But the risk is lessened with today's practice.

"It is more of a day where there's not lot of contact going on, so I will definitely practice,'' he said.</blockquote>
    <a href="http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/12/09/sports/professional/chargers/22_20_4412_8_05.txt" target="_blank"><strong>
    Article Link</strong></a>