1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Last game in San Diego...Off to Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SCVChargerFan, Jan 17, 2010.

1. SCVChargerFan

SCVChargerFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    The move will happen!

2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Probably yeah.

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Nahhhh. Chargers are still in better shape than vikings and Jaguars. I say they are both likely to move to la.:icon_rofl:

4. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,556
    As much as I hate it, Chargers bring some SD faithfull fanbase along with them, the Bills and Jags bring nobody. If LA has a choice it'll be the Chargers or Raiders first.

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Nahhhhh. Vikings would be perfect. The first team that LA stole from minnesota the lakers are the most successful sports franchise in the world. Another purple and gold team would match that very well!

6. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    We lose a Playoff game and suddenly it's no longer viable to stay in San Diego. Get real. It doesn't exactly work like that. There's a million things that the owners have to take into consideration before packing a team up and moving them. I'm convinced Spanos hasn't even really thought it through, because otherwise he'd be putting the feelers out there, just gauging a reaction.

7. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    thank you for having common sense! Although we do have some fairweather fans in SD if i've ever seen them. No one ever gave a **** about the boltz until they started winning like 10 straight and now I see a bolt sticker on like 1/4 car in san diego. I mean talk about a bandwagon. Problem is, there won't be any stickers tomorrow or until we are like the 1 or 2 seed again...

8. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,556
    I think a Super Bowl would have hyped people up enough to support this stadium build....but 50yrs in and nothing to show for it.

9. Trent Edwards

Trent Edwards BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7

The Bills have one of the most loyal, and passionate fan base in the entire NFL so I'm not sure where you get off saying that, the Jags on the other hand I do agree with you.

10. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

He means that there are Charger fans who attend games at the Q who will drive down the five to attend games in LA. Harder to bring a fanbase with you from across the country.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trent Edwards

Trent Edwards BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7

OK sorry, but it's a moot point anyways because the Bolts are not moving anywhere. :icon_toast:

12. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

I agree, and I hope that the Bills stay put as well:icon_toast: Two old AFL teams don't need to go anywhere, let's leave that for the expansions like the Jaguars.

• Like Like x 1
  13. D-Funk

D-Funk BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
  14. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58