1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Last Party Of The Season - Boltfans Unite!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    I know that we were kicking around the ideas during the season, and now here it is. The final game of this dismal season, and we still want to go out and have a little fun. Where is our old grillmaster, Ivan where are you at? Should we all just head up to North County and celebrate the Subpar Bowl at a brewery or at a residence? Any of our regulars have an idea as to where we might go and hang out to see the pageantry of that final game? Oh, and there should be plenty of beer, maybe we all bring some kind of food item, a potluck perhaps? Any thoughts, gang?

Thanks,

Pointy :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Montrose

Montrose BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +223
    You're always welcome in Scotland. I'll supply food, beer and whisky but probably no sunshine :)

:abq1:

3. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    ^^^ It's a nice thought, but I would probably get carsick on the way there...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I'm a little limited during the super bowl but if something's going on i'll do my best to attend

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Here's a little more information:

Tenatively, we will be meeting up at the following location, Lamppost Pizza/Backstreet Brewery in Vista. Is there an easy set of directions to get there?

6. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Just off the 78 Fwy, Vista Village Dr North, 15 Main Street, next to Krikorian Theater in downtown Vista.

7. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Should I wear a Bolts jersey to the bar for this one?