1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lawyer defaces Marine's car, has day in court-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Jan 30, 2008.

1. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Linky

Jay Grodner, the Chicago lawyer who keyed a Marine's car in anger because the car had military plates and a Marine insignia, finally got his day in court last week.

Grodner pleaded guilty in a Chicago courtroom packed with former Marines. Some had Marine pins on their coats, or baseball jackets with the Marine insignia. They didn't yellor call him names. They came to support Marine Sgt. Michael McNulty, whose car Grodner defaced in December, but who couldn't attend because he's preparing for his second tour in Iraq.

Click linky for full story.

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Fucin amazing. Spoiled little fuc.

On a side note I came face to face with the extreme left today myself. We were touring a local public school for my son who starts next year. Anyways after the tour all of us parents sat down to ask questions. There were a couple nutbags that were pissed because the Raiderettes actually came to the school to help the cheerleading team. Next thing you know these insecure fucs were going on about our sexist society blah blah blah. There was a young guy who was wearing his US Coast Guard uni who got up and walked out and if it weren't for my wife I would have spilled some paste-eater blood myself and left. You should have heard the school staff actually have to defend themselves on this- it was disgusting. It was a prime example of how a couple of dipshits can ruin it for everybody and needless to say my son will be attending the private school right around the corner from my house. We also got to hear about how wealthy CA is (we're $14 Billion in the red ******).

Alameda is not Berkeley yet these nimrods seem to think they can change it. It's not going to happen and I will get VERY involved if need be. In the kindergarten classrooms I saw peace symbols everywhere. These are fucing kindergartners for gawd's sake.

And they wonder why more people are home-schooling and going to private schools. It scares the **** out of the politically-driven teachers unions.

I will vote no any new taxes in any form for public schools from here on out.

Sorry I hijacked this Toby but this has been eating at me all day and the lawyer and the people I'm talking about are one in the same.

:bolt:

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    BTW who has more hate the US Marine or the guy that keyed his car?

Funny how that works.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    No prob Bro, when ya gotta, ya jes gotta.