1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Leaf Sighting - well sort of

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerJeff, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Mar 24, 2008
    On the trolley ride after the game Saturday my son noticed a guy wearing a number 16 jersey and he says "dad is that guy wearing a Leaf jersey?" I of course said he couldn't be, until he turned around and there is was in bold letters LEAF.

Well lets just say the buzz started up pretty quick, "That guys wearing a F*#$king Leaf jersey" could be heard all around us.

Maybe he lost a bet - who knows.

It did bring back a fond memory of a few years back when we burned a #16 jersey at the home opener over at M-4 -now that was good fun.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Too bad It went up so damn quick, I was really enjoying that thing burn, that thing went like foom gone in less than 60 seconds. Never got too close over a grill with my jersey on after seeing how fast they can go up. melted Nylon molded into my skin would hurt!:eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BoltFanDan

BoltFanDan BoltTalker

Sep 19, 2010
    And here I thought when you said "Leaf Sighting" , that you had seen him looking out the barred window of the county jail while driving past...:roflmao:
  4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Aug 19, 2008
    Ahhh, the good ole days... Burning jerseys, beating up pinatas filled with candy and mini liquor bottles, and street tacos.
    • Like Like x 1