1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

"leisure Las Vegas Week" ELEVEN!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I :wub: Carmine....

:lol: :icon_toast: :lol:

2. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680

Carmine, Johnny, Louie, Doc, Rocco , and….bullet? :icon_huh:

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Man I got hosed last week... But there's only one way to turn your luck around and that's to keep playing. Lets talk NFL...

Does anybody think the Cowboys can beat the Colts? At first glance it seems like the Colts should be big time favorites, but it looks like they're only giving one point. But the more I think about it, the more I can see potential matchup problems for the Colts. The Cowboys have a pretty stout defense. And Julius Jones has a chance to run it down their throats and I don't think the Colts have anybody that can cover TO. It seems to me that this game will be decided by the play of Tony Romo. I've been impressed with Romo's play so far, but I hate the Cowboys and having a burning desire to see this kid fall flat on his ***. I want to say that he wont be able to stay consistant from week to week, but if Rivers can do it as a first year starter why can't Romo? Anyways I really want to bet Indy but I'm actually scared by how little they're favored.

I like Buffalo getting points in Houston. There's a good chance David Carr wont play this week and I'll take the Buffalo D over the Houston O even with Carr playing.

Also like New England giving six to the Packers. NE is coming off their first back to back losses since like 2002 (I believe). I still think they're a top notch franchise. GB is due for a let down and NE is due for a pick up. I like it.

And I couldn't help but notice that the line on the Chargers game is anywhere from SD +1 to SD +3. What the hell does that mean and does it create any advantage for me? Other than getting more points of course...

4. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018

Ya know I had a funny feeling...

post nuked

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Looks like you dudes are getting hardcore into NBA and CBB action.

That's like 2000 games to cap and possibly bet on! :icon_eek:

6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

Hmm, why do you not want your bet to hit? :icon_huh:

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

Oh...

Duh :eek:

8. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    CBB is going to give me a heart attack. Last night I won a game in OT by 1 pt and tonight I won a game in OT by .5 :icon_eek: I would have taken Marist had I read this thread earlier but it was too late.

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

Be sure to take some Aspirin before the game. :icon_mrgreen: