1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"leisure Las Vegas" week NINE!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Oct 31, 2006.

1. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    donnie hurt??

2. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Every day is an alpha dog day in here. :lol:

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Phew! That's all I have to say about that game. I was steaming in my seat... Thank you AJ for showing grace and mercy on our beloved Bolts today.

Bolts only -1 at Cincy next week right now at Pinny. No way we stink it up like that two weeks in a row.

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    BTW, I am with Dog as far as ACE ACE. The dude is on fire and I think he is going to OWN the second half.

5. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    :kisskiss:

6. Jairock5

Jairock5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Nice call on the SF game. :tup:

7. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Sure you can. Props to you and me, Indy was a great call. :tup:

8. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Good morning board. Looks like some of you cats made out pretty good. I think my posted picks were 2-3 for the week. Of course both wins were good ol' MTL picks, but I'm appreciative so I think it's okay. I had a couple other plays and ended up breaking even for the weekend, but I will refrain from mentioning them specifically after-the-fact.

That Army game got to the point that it was just funny. I mean I had 'em with the points and there comes a point where you're just losing so bad that if you can't laugh about it you shouldn't gamble. I was quite amused by the end of the game.

How did everybody make out betting on the ponnies? I think I was sufficiently aware of my ignorance to avoid placing any bets.

9. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    :icon_bow: :icon_toast: I love it indeed! The Golden State game stayed under 207.5 too, so you were dead on. Awesome picks!

10. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Alright I need ya'll advice. I always place my bets at one of a million sports books here in town. But it has been brought to my attention that the online sites give you -105 instead of -110 on most bets. So I'm thinking that I ought to open an account and start placing my bets online rather than @ the book. So my question is where is the best place to open an account? I think most of you use Pinnacle Sports, but I don't know if there have been any changes since the recent legislation related to online gambling. Also leisure mentioned youbet.com. If I wanted to switch to just betting online what is the best route to take?

11. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    leisure and Doggie had great games yesterday... The calls on SF and Indy were great... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :icon_mrgreen:

Should have listened to you two when I made my picks. :icon_shrug:

12. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Do they give anything for refererals?