1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

"leisure Las Vegas" week NINE!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Oct 31, 2006.

1. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    donnie hurt??

2. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Every day is an alpha dog day in here. :lol:

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Phew! That's all I have to say about that game. I was steaming in my seat... Thank you AJ for showing grace and mercy on our beloved Bolts today.

Bolts only -1 at Cincy next week right now at Pinny. No way we stink it up like that two weeks in a row.

4. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    BTW, I am with Dog as far as ACE ACE. The dude is on fire and I think he is going to OWN the second half.

5. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    :kisskiss:

6. Jairock5

Jairock5 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4
    Nice call on the SF game. :tup:

7. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Sure you can. Props to you and me, Indy was a great call. :tup:

8. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Good morning board. Looks like some of you cats made out pretty good. I think my posted picks were 2-3 for the week. Of course both wins were good ol' MTL picks, but I'm appreciative so I think it's okay. I had a couple other plays and ended up breaking even for the weekend, but I will refrain from mentioning them specifically after-the-fact.

That Army game got to the point that it was just funny. I mean I had 'em with the points and there comes a point where you're just losing so bad that if you can't laugh about it you shouldn't gamble. I was quite amused by the end of the game.

How did everybody make out betting on the ponnies? I think I was sufficiently aware of my ignorance to avoid placing any bets.

9. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    :icon_bow: :icon_toast: I love it indeed! The Golden State game stayed under 207.5 too, so you were dead on. Awesome picks!

10. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Alright I need ya'll advice. I always place my bets at one of a million sports books here in town. But it has been brought to my attention that the online sites give you -105 instead of -110 on most bets. So I'm thinking that I ought to open an account and start placing my bets online rather than @ the book. So my question is where is the best place to open an account? I think most of you use Pinnacle Sports, but I don't know if there have been any changes since the recent legislation related to online gambling. Also leisure mentioned youbet.com. If I wanted to switch to just betting online what is the best route to take?

11. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    leisure and Doggie had great games yesterday... The calls on SF and Indy were great... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :icon_mrgreen:

Should have listened to you two when I made my picks. :icon_shrug:

12. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Do they give anything for refererals?