1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"leisure Las Vegas" week TWENTY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    FYI, this draft is 100% make-believe. So the pressure of being a GM is minimal.

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Yah what the fuc was that all about? The leisureworld draft was quite possibly the greatest event ever held in the sdut chatroom and all leisureworld draft related threads accumulated at least 13,000 page hits and I am still banned from that ghey website. We were about to turn that forum into a paradise and ad revenue machine (imagine all the draft info-LLV page hits as if we gave a fuc about page hits) but they go conservative on us and some dik says you were trying to get someone's personal information and another dik says i am trying to hack the forum :icon_rofl:

3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Hay sorry for trying to bring the community together :icon_shrug:

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    hay guys I just remember I got rmancil relieved of his mod duties at sdut... i completely forgot about that for the past like 6 months. look at the outstanding friendship we have cultivated ever since :kisskiss:

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    ok guys i am expecting the follow people to participate

"The Mystery Guest"
    leisure
    Carrie
    Chispa
    Concudan
    Johnny Lightning
    Anteater
    Thumper
    TK
    Shamrock
    BDH
    EC
    boltsbbound
    BFiL
    sdrocks
    Thunderstruck
    PR#1
    IAD
    H8er
    boltjolt

And then there are guys who are no shows like wonderslug and company

Looks like it will be 2 picks per person over 3 rounds so 6 picks total.

And hay don't forget last year we had 1st and 2nd alternates who were too poucy to join and then when everyone started to join they wanted in and we told them to fuc off but that we need them if there are no shows :icon_rofl:

I'm pretty sure we banned some people from leisureworld for life last year for acting like a bunch of prics and disrespecting the sacred leisureworld tradition but I forget who :icon_rofl:

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    When does this fiasco take place?

7. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Not many people outside of LLV read this thread to my knowledge, so you should start a thread on the board inviting people to join in, Mtl.

8. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    And damnit leisure, I thought that you were going to start the official Super Bowl thread this morning...:icon_shrug:

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I think we should do some kind of lottery to get our draft teams, rather than just pick them outright. ;)

On a side note:

I had a dream that Indy won the SB by a score of 28-24----Manning got the MVP....

God what a nightmare dream.... I was depressed. Bolts4Life was even more depressed...

:lol: :lol:

10. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Yah but we are not ready the draft takes place in a little while from now :abq2:

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Holy Crap!!!!!

Uncle Sam doesn't like it when they don't get their cut. :no: Gotta dole out those tax dollars to the undeserving ya know. :rolleyes:

12. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    So what's the best way to fund my gambling account now? *

* Please note that this is a hypothetical question and in no way confirms that such an online gambling account exists.

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Got some glue? We can unbreak it...

14. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    What a major bummer... I guess anything the government can't control, regulate and tax is unethical and a danger to society.

BTW the last sentence says at least one lawmaker wants an exemption for poker. WTF kinda BS is that? Whoever that is better have voted no on the credit card/bank account transaction ban.

15. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I wonder how deep leisure was into this ****? That dude was off his rocker like the rest of yall on some of this stuff.

I bet he is tangling with the FEDS and Uncle Guido who wants to be paid - now.

leisure is finished (serving 10-30 years). :icon_eek:

Chispa - you may as well take over the leisurelasvegas thread for this year.

That is all.

16. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    The way things are headed I might be the only one that can still place a freakin' bet... gonna make for one boring thread.

17. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Damn wimp Frenchie!!! Thank God I have some other blood flowing through my veins or I'd be a total wimp like this azzhole.

Seriously, I'm really upset about this guy too... I'm not involved like all of you big gamblers, but have been following this case and thinking.... Hmmm, now how do they get around this... They'll find a way... ;)

Oh, I live just under two hours from the Nevada border. I can be talked into placing a few bets here and there...:icon_mrgreen:

You guys may have to make the Nevada natives your bookies and use me for a back up when the weather is nice and I don't mind the boring drive along I-80.... I have a GF in Vegas that might be able to help me once in a while.... Start thinking about all the people you know in Nevada... :yes:

18. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Regarding Carrie’s post: So is the way around this to just forego online gambling and go back to using bookies over the phone? I’m not clear on who is and isn’t affected.

IMO it behooves the government to get a piece of the pie, as opposed to shutting everything down. There is too much money exchanging hands for there not to be a solution that keeps this industry going, with some type of creative “taxation”.

19. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Run for office and make the changes. That is the positive method of change. Or simply write your congress person, start a signature campaign...

I never liked that people could gamble with credit cards. Yes it is their choice, but if they cant stop themselves they hang themselves.

20. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    French Canadian... :eek: