1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

leisure's combine report

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MtlBoltsFan, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    leisure's combine undies report

So how are the prospects at the combine looking today? Sans-bubble.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886

Beekman? OL... not sure where he's from. Only put up 24 reps on the bench. That's pathetic. Dude shouldn't even be at the combine with numbers like that.

3. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

If you could make a list of terms that irritate you then we all would have some type of guide line. So if I get this its ok for you to talk about "Bubbles" but you don't want anyone else to point any out for you or use the word "Bubble "is that right?

Here is a book/ link that you may find helpful.

4. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

Boston College , some times those numbers can throw you as the OL have longer arms and will struggle locking the elbow. He is a pretty good OL and should go in the 3rd round.

5. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

I had a major difference of opinion primarily with the folks who are mods on the Padre side about how they dealt with certain posters as well as a difference of opinion concerning the rep issue.

Of course all of this is very old news going back to well over two years ago. In that time you were banned from the site and to my amazement are on double secret probation on this site which is almost impossable to imagine.

I have several Buddy's who are mods here as well as the UT and at the Charger board and I get along with most everyone. You seem to be one of the very few exceptions.

Grow up and try and not be a dick.

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,366

Newsflash:

Nobody gives a ****. Now, back to who looks best in their undies...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

Leisure is not on probation here. If he was it wouldn't be discussed with the other posters.

Sorry Mods and Admin... Just felt the need to say something before this rumor got out of hand.

Now let's talk about undies... I want pics!!:tup:

8. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

Feel free to start any thread you like , as for as you and your bubble issues I think you started several threads on the issue in the past and as a result you are now closely linked to the term.

Perhaps you may want to think a little before you go charging forward with some of the BS you sew.

Other wise quit crying.
    :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

That pic is a classic. :icon_rofl:

10. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

Ok what ever , good luck with that. Sure it is all on me and everyone else. So how do you like that last photo ? :icon_rofl:

11. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272

THat's funny...the "bubble" term has now spread to multiple forums, but I never knew it was connected to Leisure. I always thought MTL was the one with the "bubble" proclivity, since he's the one I've heard bring it up most often..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

Who cares!

Its a forum dude. Being a mod isnt an important title. This isnt some important corporation, its a friggin internet forum.

I know you spend most of your time here but others have a life.

13. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

Be carefull or you will hurt her feelings.

14. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

Here you go Les

Menstrual Cramps

Get into balance. "Too many women tend to skip means and consume excessive amounts of sweets and salty foods just at a time when they should be so careful in their dietary choices," says Dr. Budoff. While a healthier diet won't cure cramps, it can do wonders for improving your overall sense of well-being, she says, Cut out salty and sweet junk foods, which can make you feel bloated and sluggish. Instead, eat more vegetables, fruit, chicken, and fish, and try to space them out in small meals throughout the day rather than having three large meals.

Take your vitamins. Many of her patients report fewer problems with cramps when they're getting a healthy daily dose of vitamins and minerals, says Dr. Budoff. Take a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement, preferably one that contains calcium and one that comes in small doses that you can take a couple of times a day after meals, she advises.

Mind your minerals. The minerals calcium, potassium, and magnesium can also play a part in relief, says Susan Lark, M.D., director of the PMS Self-Help Center in Los Altos, California. She says she has found that women taking calcium suffer less pain from cramps that those who do not. Magnesium is important, she notes, because it helps your body absorb calcium more efficiently. She suggests increasing calcium and magnesium intake before and during your period.

Cut out caffeine. The caffeine in coffee, tea, cola, and chocolate can contribute to menstrual discomfort by making you nervous, says Dr. Budoff. Go caffeine-free. The oils in coffee also may irritate your intestines.

Try these can't hurt. :lol:

15. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

Come on you want to rock lets rock. I started a nice thread about F.A. OG Dielman and you got all sassy and *****y now your pissing and whining, make up your frigging mind Shirley.

16. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223

What is amazing is how you have posted all of this ac/dc STUFF for years and now you start monin and crying over it. You are the person who has orientation issues its OK nobody hold it against you.

If that makes you happy chezz .......

17. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402

Brady Quinn did 24 reps on the bench press and they are raving about his physique as well. What i find interesting is that while Rivers isnt as muscular as Quinn, he did 25 reps.

18. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402

I know he is...was just saying how they are impressed by Quinn's strength and physique. It dont show but i do know Rivers is a strong kid.