1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LETS GET SHAUN PHILLIPS SOME PRO BOWL VOTES THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Haterproof2020, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Haterproof2020

Haterproof2020 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Shaun Phillips has been playing out of his mind this season and the man doesnt even get considered for a pro bowl spot. Lets go bolt fans if everybody in the football nation is gonna overlook him lets help him out and Vote him and the other guys who are deserving in. SO HERES MY OFFICIAL LETS GET SP95 SOME PRO BOWL VOTES THREAD, WHOS WIT ME!!:abq2::abq1::flag:

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot :icon_toast:

2. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    He has 7 sacks and he's leading the league in forced fumbles. I agree, he's quietly having one of the best seasons of his career. Whenever there's a big play on defense, he's always in the middle of it. He needs much more recognition.

3. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Pffft, he is obv. a product of Merriman. His injured foot gives Phillips mystic voodoo powers :yes:.

Sarcasm aside, I agree that Phillips is a pro-bowl caliber player who deserves to get far more appreciation than he actually receives. He makes big plays when they need to be made, never to pad the so-called statsheet.

4. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Great thread :yes:

I try and vote for all our guys everyday - Hopefully tho, none of them are playing in the pro-bowl but a different game a week later!