1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Let's make some ears bleed Sunday Night!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltergeist, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Boltergeist

Boltergeist BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +111
    I am so fired up for this game....I just get the feeling like this town is ready to explode...People have been scrambling to buy up the remaining overpriced tickets all week.....It's time let all of this season's angst out on the Broncos. Our goal should be nothing less than the loudest stadium in the NFL...anywhere...all year long. I hereby pledge that Jay Cutler will hear my voice in his freaking ears as loud as Mike Shanarat through that mic in his helmet....and any Mule fans in my vecinity won't be very happy.

It's been a long year...I'm ready to get this party started. Be an impact fan if you're going to the game...and make sure everyone around you does the same. Die Donkeys Die!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    I fully expect to have NO voice on Monday. I have one client to see and he won't mind at ALL, as he knows where I'm at for every Charger home game.

The biggest crowd is expected this season tomorrow night. That might mean 70,000 screaming their lungs out.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Ill be hoarse and Ill be happy so long as it leads to a Charger victory

4. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    I am freaking out - I have no idea how I am going to get to sleep tonight... it's like the night before you go to disneyland when you're a kid :lol:

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    sleep? who needs sleep? :abq1::abq1:

6. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    SLEEP... theres no sleeping in football... :lol:

7. Cntrygrl

Cntrygrl BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    I now live in San Antonio, TX and I sure want to hear yall here. I have to defend my bolts pretty much alone, but I will do it with San Diego pride. Lets go everyone and I want to hear the crowd so loud that we cant hear the refs calls. Lets go BOLTZ!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Cora ? :icon_huh:

9. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I sure hope the Bolt's make the Donk's player's bleed out their ***, hit them hard and never let up.:tup: