1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lets Start A Jay Cutler Fan Site

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, Nov 22, 2009.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Lets Start a Jay Cutler Fan Site!!! It would be better than Nomorenorv.com!! We should dedicate the site to cutler being the biggest bust since RYAN LEAF!! Jamarcus Russel is bad but he only managed to **** over one team with his bust. Cutler ****ed over two ball clubs over 4 years and has an insane amount of money for it. At least leaf and Russel were unproven. Cutler has been in the league 4 years and he just keeps sliding down hill. I think he might have been better his 2nd year... And now the Broncos got screwed by a QB that can't stay healthy, has no arm, and can only win games with fluke miracles and bad reffing!!! WIN!!!!
    Who is with me? I think Cutler should win Most Valueless Player because no other QB has managed to make two teams miserably overate and terrible in the same season than CUTLER!!

2. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    what a sorry sack of poop Cutler is..... big, whining baby..... that's what McNabb was saying to him after the game..... stop your whining, you big baby.....I've got a box of Kleenex in my locker if you need some.

3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    I don't think thats gonna be enough. The way Jay Cutler's career is goin, he's gonna need to be sponsored by Kleanex... and he probably will because he sucks so much its the only sponsorship he'll get, one that ridicules him!

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I think that you secretly have a crush on Jay, just as you do Norv. Otherwise, why spend so much time on this loser?

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    Norv, bc I want the chargers too do better. Cutler, because it fun too bash an ex donk...

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Wipe your chin, sonny.