1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lewin: Don't forget about me

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Oct 4, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Josh Lewin

When LaDanian Tomlinson was just seven years old, the big movie of the summer was The Breakfast Club, starring Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez and a brooding young Judd Nelson. (And, c'mon... if you had to pick a breakout star of that group, you would have said Nelson, but his career vaporized quicker than Ryan Leaf's.) The high school in that movie, I'm guessing, bore very little resemblance to the one LT would later attend outside of Waco, Texas... although I suppose it's possible someone on the wrestling team taped a kid's butt cheeks together as was discussed in the movie. But I digress.

The Breakfast Club was lauded for the chemistry between its ensemble cast, which also included a then-geeky Anthony Michael Hall and a then-hot Ally Sheedy. "The sum of its parts is better than any individual performance," wrote one critic. I think it may have been Siskel. Or Ebert. Whichever the fat one was.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2346" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>