1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lickliter's house sold to NFL's Kaeding

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by CoronaDoug, Apr 1, 2010.

1. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Former West High and University of Iowa standout and current NFL place kicker Nate Kaeding purchased the home of former University of Iowa basketball head coach Todd Lickliter earlier this month.

Kaeding bought the 1100 N. Dubuque St. home on March 17 for $945,000, according to the Iowa City Assessor’s Web site.

Kaeding, who has played for the San Diego Chargers since he left UI in 2004, still returns to the Iowa City area in the off-season. He co-owns two restaurants, Short’s Burger and Shine at 18 S. Clinton St. in Iowa City and a to-be-named restaurant at the former space of Taste on Melrose in University Heights.

University of Iowa Athletics Director Gary Barta informed Lickliter on March 15 that he was fired from the position of Iowa men’s basketball coach after three seasons on the job.

http://www.press-citizen.com/articl.../1079/Lickliter-s-house-sold-to-NFL-s-Kaeding

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Trade him to Indy.

3. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    It amazes me how these guys are so popular in their college towns. I guess they don't have TV in Iowa. Maybe his next restaurant will be "Chokes" or "WD Rights" :lol:

4. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    I wouldn't give $945,000 for the state of Iowa, let alone a house in it.

5. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    I would love to get paid that much to choke when my team needed me most.

Maybe I should send my resume to the bolts.

6. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Good, hopefully he stays in that house and never returns to san diego!

BTW, I honestly think we should put all kaeding threads in the OT sections, because this piece of **** is has no business being on this team and if anything hes been the MVP of every playoff game we have ever lost since 04, too bad its for the other team.