1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lighting Storm offense version by 1 cool guy

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Apr 11, 2011.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Lighting Storm offense I designed for my beloved:

SuperChargers would play hurry up style the whole game. You spread out your players so they don't have enough fast players on the field to match up with your WR's. Creating mismatches, plus you motion #85 Gates each play so they cannot jam him at the LOS, getting him open to win games for us. You don't allow them to sub fresh players in the game ever. You never get a lame delay of game penalty ever again. Your QB is 6 yards deep mini shotgun *top secret* formation, I might post here if I see our fans being nice. Your 1 RB is 5 yards deep, he takes a direct snap on runs, unless draw/delay type run or shuffle pass. They have less LB's in the center of the field to help run support as they are spread out covering your 4 WR set.

Never does your QB take a under center old NFL style 1900's snap ever again. So many reasons why, like your voice is easier to hear for the wide outs. I don't want to post too much info I know about. But obviously your QB can see better from deeper to make better calls/reads. Much less most sacks are from the blind side while your QB is retreating from under center, cannot see a Steelers/Eagles type of overload blitz. Also statistically, runs will be better as well giving your RB the ball immediately allows him to make cuts earlier or get threw holes before they close. Fumble type things from under center won't lose the ball % stuff. Also snaps under center can hurt your QB's fingers and such, effecting his throws. This also explains how I been saying for years how LT would get the ball earlier when i complained about PR slow feet. This fixes that issue I used to talk about. PR wouldn't even have to learn how to do a play action properly, since the RB would just fake receiving a direct snap..... LOL.

#85 Gates/motion player & RB are your hot reads built into every play :)

Combined with my hand signal play calling system and top secret never seen run system would be the best by far to date. Using proven high % WR routes only and some not used much today would max its capabilities.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Cool, have you tried this out in Madden yet?

3. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    What is Madden? He was a players coach and would love my designs when he saw them RaGing the NFL.

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Ask Peyton Manning how the the quick strike offense works! You cant do anything untill the ball is spotted and the official gets into his spot in the backfield.

5. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    When the ball is set down u can run a play. Not required to wait for ref's to get into position, unless the LJ holds u up to allow them to to do so at which time they cannot start the clock.

On a twisted side note: The Bronco's are so foolish to try & force Tim Tebow to learn their system. Why don't they run Florida's system and then they would be SB contenders lol. So few see/understand things. He won what 2 National titles with Florida's very professional system that fits his abilities. So few get it. You don't have to be a genius to consider this idea do you?

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
  7. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Seems like if this guy has so much valuable, groundbreaking sh_t he would go visit a local high school and volunteer some time. Then when his high school team is whipping everyone's as_ he'll start getting noticed by colleges, and go there and tear it up. And once his college team is tearing it up, the NFL will come calling.

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    [​IMG]

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    [​IMG]

10. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    But since his crap only works on Madden, he couldn't even get a job in High School

11. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ya know I kinda admire The kid... He calls upon himself the furry of the forum and takes it all in stride. In the medieval days he would be a flaggulist, and be whacking himself bloody with a cat-o-nine tails...

And the fact that he continues to give us foder to bash and mock is simply something we have to appreciate given the dryness we can look forward to this offseason...

That said.......

12. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    pop warner!!!!!!

Lets see that work at the jr pee wee level.

13. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    That would require him to come out of his bedroom

[​IMG]

14. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Did i mention my teams went unbeaten? Do you think I would post stuff that wasn't proven already? I might not tell you where my strats were used as to hide its power for our teams use if they want it. Not like the Chargers have too use or even look at. Just hard knowing so much and having to suffer through games watching our old 1940's stuff game after game.

I win Chess.com matches online vs the world's best and just think wow, so lame Chargers don't wanna take advise or consider top of the line things. They stubborn and think they doing things right, yet have the most talented team in the NFL for how many years and what results? AJ has done a great job overall getting us talent. If he only would consider getting a tactician to match up with what he gets on the field.

You'd think they would want to at least hear what a Chess Master (yea i have my own strats in Chess too that i don't post about, same story I have things that other don't understand even at the world class level.) who has winning record online vs everyone in the world would be saying..... They should have their best Chess player play me 1v1 and if they win 2 out 10 matches I'd never post ever again in any forums how they should be doing things. Heck get the best Chess player in Calif to rep them LOL. Most my top matches are vs India's top players. I have days when I feel unbeatable in Chess, till I get tired. Hard for me to believe a small talent pool of HS coaches who go on to coach NFL teams know more than world champion tactician in how many dif competitions?... I have been #1 at?

Maybe I'm wrong and they know exactly what they are doing and I'm the clueless one =/. Maybe I'm the one who is blinded and they just need better players to do exatly the same things over and over.

Maybe this is the 1st time I will be wrong outta all my years of designing and succeeding to #1 in every single sports or event I have led.

15. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    What teams?

16. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I don't give away stuff. I get asked all the time about my Chess matches (they req i tell them things that changed the match) and I have never told 1 secret I know which gives me a huge tactical adv that I don't think other Master chess players know yet. My football tactics were used only when I was involved and not since. I did nothing to let anyone know that they were amazing and down played its success. In fact i would talk about how great my QB/running back was and how talented our team was. I never mentioned that my strats were original or top of the line. I made sure to not let other coaches realize any of this.

It's completely foolish to let anyone know you have genius tactics when your competing. Always draw their focus to your players :) I use tricks like I knew your predictability or your patterns and studied them. You have tendencies that I prepared for stuff its all part of staying #1. Then they get scared and panic and make mistakes and slows them down all kinds great stuff and u have to stay clam and not let them know what your up to.

17. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I dont think anyone is asking you to give away your 'stuff'. But lets face it, with 50 year old men on the internet posing as women, etc... You have to back up claims. You say your teams are undefeated. That is a big claim, but you have no quantifiable evidence that it is anything other than a 'look at me' deal.

I mean you have said you have been a winning QB, RB, CB, LB etc... You fail to back up your claims, so I dont see how anyone can take you as anything but pure comidy.

If you have objective evidence, produce it. If not, well thanks for the laugh...

18. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    If I gave you evidence that would be LOOK AT ME, yet I don't want to be that way. I want low profile life of helping my area i live in incognito. My posts if seen by a real genius on any football team would hold up on its own. I have posted more than enough idea's and pictures. PATS Bill B, if he got a hold of my D would use next year, just from my one picture of the ThunderHammer D. He might also mix in like i would other known D's to hide its real value. If he got a hold of my posts about anything he would be real happy. He would be able to decipher and use 90% of everything and would use everything I have posted about right away. It's not like I'm the only genius tactician in the world, I'm just the best currently. B.B is limited to being too involved to get to my level on his own. He would love to see how my Lighting Storm offense would work and would pay me $ to have all the paperwork on it in details. Just my run system and my hand signal system would be worth every $ to a coach like that.

I have huge advantage of my position and the various things i do.

Until you realize tactics is all about speed, research & understanding patterns and countering, one can never become great at tactics. 99% people and coaches think it's about having talent and executing plays that work best for a teams talent. Yet, thats a small part of the reality to becoming #1. It's about having the counters to anything that could or most likely will happen. Meaning a set play book for every single team is like a joke to a genius.

19. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    So your talking out your boohoo... OK.

20. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I respect your opinion and don't expect you to understand anything I say. You are the pro forum guy, not me. I know my role. I make no effort to battle you or anyone. Sports fans 0wonZs.

People don't get things, if they did everyone would be #1 or no-one would dominate for years. Worldly people are about solid clear as day seen facts. If I posted pages and pages of details u would be happy and so on, yet then all the other teams would be as well. I offered to give such things in person to Chargers staff only. So its great for me, but is perplexing to me. I struggle over the concept of why don't people get things on their own, every day. I came to the conclusion that most people are blinded for different reasons. Usually due to sin in there current lives or genealogy issues or past sins. All fixable with prayers.

It took years for players at the world class level in Chess to finally start coping my opening moves in Chess, yet how many my matches are public record to see and they haven't figured out 2 my main tricks, plays/concepts that win for me to this day. Not 1 player has understood its value of what I do yet. Do you think I posted about my various openings like other Chess Masters do, in public? Do you think I ever gave out details about why its better than all the other opening moves that exist and are copied widely? You probably think the best Chess player in the world is someone u seen on tv. Yet who has the best record in the world online? Do you think he wants public fame? Interesting eh?

I understand and get it why people love to flame or attack others they don't know though. I might not respond to them or say things back, but that doesn't mean I don't get them and what they are about and trying to do.

I just try and love people and hope things go well for them in the future.

TEST: Can a football wide receiver hear a QB call out commands better from the LOS/under center or from 6 yards back in my mini shotgun formation as my strat entails anyone?

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I got it... Your schtick is very unique. You stay in character well. Props to you.

22. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    This is something to think about.

Attached Files:

23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ahhh excooooooose me! I do not have to PLAY stupid! Thank you!

24. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Wasn't talking about you, Conc...

25. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Would have been fun to post my offense picture. Anyways enjoy the show.

26. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Haven't we talked enough about honey badgers? Do we need to start that conversation up again?

• Like Like x 1
  27. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

so you have to tell people that you are a genius, do they believe you?

28. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Not so far

• Like Like x 1
  29. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I want more Talk about Honey Badgers in this Thread. It is the only thing to talk about in this Thread.

30. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Honey Badger Brigade coming to Order. I Deem this thread the Honey Badger Attack Offense Thread.

• Like Like x 1