1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lights out dance = played out

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Aug 31, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    What is going on with every other player in this league not respecting the lights out dance. Did you see V. Davis do it last night on some 10 yd pass? Sup with that Tucker guy on the chargers doing it too? :icon_shrug: He needs another sig move.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Yeah, Davis made a total *** of himself. Watching the game at home on TV, Billy Ray Smith said "At least make the probowl before you go mocking Merriman". Hope Davis goes over the middle during the season and gets his clocked cleaned. I'd personally send that highlight to #56. :yes:

3. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Evidently, Merriman and VD are buddies from their days at Maryland. So I think he was just joking with his former teammate.

4. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

regardless to many foos are doing it now..

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    VD and Merriman are friends so he was just poking some fun. Although what BR said is true. The guy is way too cocky, how many times has he said he's the best TE in the league?

6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I hope, I never see Merriman do that dance again, unless it's after the SB victory.:bolt:

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    I don't recall him saying that to be honest - I know he took a shot at Gates back when we played the 49ers and I know Winslow Jr thought himself to be the best. Merriman and Davis are friends to this day which is also the only reason I can think of that someone wasn't gunning for Davis all game.