1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LIL BUSH!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I have mixed feelings about this show.

For one thing, I can't stand the SOB and am literally counting the days until the end of this nightmare. My 50th birthday and his last full day in office happen to be on the same day, and let me tellya, my family, friends and I are gonna CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, anything that skewers, roasts, satirizes, or merely makes some much-deserved fun of Bush has gotta be worth checking out.

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    My wife, friends, & I are counting down the hours to see this show! Wonder how long it will last? :abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Hell yes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    It looks aweful stupid, but that doesn't mean that it's not going to be funny. I think I'll wait for ya'lls reviews before commiting 30 minutes of my life to watching. :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    its looks stupid and it can't be any different (nor is it from hte previews i saw) then the dozens of bush jokes and attempted bush shows that have permeated our culture for the last 7 years. After seven years the same joke told almost hte same way is just dull

6. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I agree with ya there. So why can't people lay off the stained-blue-dress and cigar jokes? That was even longer ago.........and it's gotten REAL old.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Last few republican events I went to didn't have cigar/blue dress jokes because they were old.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Now THAT'S what's tired & old - Republican events!! :icon_tease: