1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lions tix?

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Oct 22, 2007.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    I HAVE TO LOOK INTO IT BUT THERES A GOOD POSSIBILITY

2. 300kWh

300kWh BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 2 tickets to the game available. My season seats, but can't go. The are in row 6 LF31 right in the corner where the Chargers come out of the locker room. Face value is $92/ea.
    John

3. sacko20

sacko20 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 2 tickets....very cheap....pm sent...lmk

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Looking for Lions/Bolts ticket(s)

Will look at options of 1, 2 or 3 tickets.

Post or PM me with your offers.

THANKS!!!!:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    OK, now I'm only looking for one ticket to the Lions/Bolts game. So let me know what you have, guys. I might consider an offer of two tickets (if it's a good price) as I might then treat my brother to a game.

Megold was kind enough to offer to sell me a ticket in Sec 8, Field, Row 12-- which I might buy from him...My only concern is that being on the field, I'd have to stand the whole game as everyone in front of me would be standing. I'd personally rather sit for the game.... with the exception of the exciting plays..;) Does anyone have any experience with seating in this particular section???

6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    OK, not interested in buying a field level ticket unless it's pretty far back as I don't want to stand for most of the game. I'm lazy. :icon_mrgreen: If I pay a good chunk of change for my seat, I want to sit in it. :lol:

I found one 50 yard line plaza ticket (aisle) for $150. I should buy it but am not sure that I want to sit by myself. Decisions, decisions.

7. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I heard a rumor that they are giving away a ticket to the Lions game tonight on the podcast.

:tup:

8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Listen to the podcast tonight, you might win a great ticket. :yes:

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

That's really nice of you to donate that ticket, Thumper. I'm in the Podcast now and I think one of the other guys has answered all five questions correctly already.