1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

List of Players visiting the Bolts

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltmanbz, Apr 1, 2009.

1. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    thought i would start this up so far i have got

Evander Hood - DT
    Tyson Jackson - DE
    William Moore - S
    Knowshon Moreno - RB
    Donald Brown - RB
    Ray Maualuga - LB
    Chris Wells - RB
    Russell Allen - LB
    Jarron Gilert - DE
    Patrick Chung - S

2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +517
    Isn't McKillop to visit too, the LB from Pitt?.

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I believe so, DB, as well as Shonn Greene.

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +517
    I did a bit of research on this guy, for a minute I thought wow, looks alot like LT in terms of size, maybe a bit slower. Not sure about him. Have u seen much of him?, u like?.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Some video. He was productive in college, runs hard between the tackles. Not as fast nor nearly as shifty as LT, but could be a good complement to Sproles.

I like Rashad Jennings, but it's partly a homer thing for Virginia talent. Check him out. Runs hard, has some wiggle, quick feet. Lacking in blocking effort, runs a little upright. I've seen him play at Liberty a few times. :tup:

6. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    they spent time with him at the combine... but there is a connection between Wannstedt & Rivera, and I'm guessing they've talked at length... one of the few ILB's I'm interested in...

the dude is all about production...
    Scott McKillop, ILB, 6-1 244 4.72, Pittsburgh (4) - "McKillop, on the other hand, relies on his instincts and savvy and always seems to be in position to make plays on the ball. It doesn’t always look pretty, but he’ll find a way to win a starting role in the NFL."

the dude is all about production... find him:
    http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&rpt=IA_playertotaltackles&site=org
    http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&rpt=IA_playersolotackles&site=org
    http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&rpt=IA_playertacklesloss&site=org

so, where's Rey???? :icon_rofl:

"one" would think, that with all the players listed on these LB categories, he would be...

7. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Eastern Illinois’ Walters To Visit Chargers

Posted by Aaron Wilson on April 2, 2009, 4:20 p.m. EDT
    Eastern Illinois defensive end/outside linebacker Pierre Walters is scheduled to visit the San Diego Chargers on April 8.
    At 6′4, 269 pounds with 4.69 speed in the 40-yard dash, Walters could project as a 3-4 outside linebacker or as a 4-3 defensive end in the NFL.
    “I’ve been hearing some teams see me as a 4-3 end and some teams think I would fit best as an outside linebacker standing up in a 3-4 scheme,” Walters told us in a telephone interview. “I can put on weight if they need me to to be a 3-4 end. I like to eat and I’ve weighed as much as 285 pounds.
    “I’ve been blessed with a frame that can put on or lose weight. This is my ultimate goal. To get drafted would be a dream come true, so I’m working very hard to make that happen.”
    At the Northwestern Pro Day workout, Walters bench pressed 225 pounds 29 times and registered a 10-6 broad jump and a 32-inch vertical leap. Walters said he has recovered from a mild hamstring strain.

8. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Official Hater

Ratings:
    +875
    This dude is a beast. The real deal. I really hope we land this guy. :tup:

http://sdg.scout.com/2/852787.html