1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

List of Players visiting the Bolts

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltmanbz, Apr 1, 2009.

1. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    thought i would start this up so far i have got

Evander Hood - DT
    Tyson Jackson - DE
    William Moore - S
    Knowshon Moreno - RB
    Donald Brown - RB
    Ray Maualuga - LB
    Chris Wells - RB
    Russell Allen - LB
    Jarron Gilert - DE
    Patrick Chung - S

2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +503
    Isn't McKillop to visit too, the LB from Pitt?.

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I believe so, DB, as well as Shonn Greene.

4. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +503
    I did a bit of research on this guy, for a minute I thought wow, looks alot like LT in terms of size, maybe a bit slower. Not sure about him. Have u seen much of him?, u like?.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Some video. He was productive in college, runs hard between the tackles. Not as fast nor nearly as shifty as LT, but could be a good complement to Sproles.

I like Rashad Jennings, but it's partly a homer thing for Virginia talent. Check him out. Runs hard, has some wiggle, quick feet. Lacking in blocking effort, runs a little upright. I've seen him play at Liberty a few times. :tup:

6. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    they spent time with him at the combine... but there is a connection between Wannstedt & Rivera, and I'm guessing they've talked at length... one of the few ILB's I'm interested in...

the dude is all about production...
    Scott McKillop, ILB, 6-1 244 4.72, Pittsburgh (4) - "McKillop, on the other hand, relies on his instincts and savvy and always seems to be in position to make plays on the ball. It doesn’t always look pretty, but he’ll find a way to win a starting role in the NFL."

the dude is all about production... find him:
    http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&rpt=IA_playertotaltackles&site=org
    http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&rpt=IA_playersolotackles&site=org
    http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&rpt=IA_playertacklesloss&site=org

so, where's Rey???? :icon_rofl:

"one" would think, that with all the players listed on these LB categories, he would be...

7. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Eastern Illinois’ Walters To Visit Chargers

Posted by Aaron Wilson on April 2, 2009, 4:20 p.m. EDT
    Eastern Illinois defensive end/outside linebacker Pierre Walters is scheduled to visit the San Diego Chargers on April 8.
    At 6′4, 269 pounds with 4.69 speed in the 40-yard dash, Walters could project as a 3-4 outside linebacker or as a 4-3 defensive end in the NFL.
    “I’ve been hearing some teams see me as a 4-3 end and some teams think I would fit best as an outside linebacker standing up in a 3-4 scheme,” Walters told us in a telephone interview. “I can put on weight if they need me to to be a 3-4 end. I like to eat and I’ve weighed as much as 285 pounds.
    “I’ve been blessed with a frame that can put on or lose weight. This is my ultimate goal. To get drafted would be a dream come true, so I’m working very hard to make that happen.”
    At the Northwestern Pro Day workout, Walters bench pressed 225 pounds 29 times and registered a 10-6 broad jump and a 32-inch vertical leap. Walters said he has recovered from a mild hamstring strain.

8. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    This dude is a beast. The real deal. I really hope we land this guy. :tup:

http://sdg.scout.com/2/852787.html