1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LLV THREE - Revenge WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Sep 11, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    WVU pushing 17 OU to 65

2. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    TCU down to -7.5 GA Tech -6.5

3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    when the fawk did i say i am on gtech?

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Actually DAWG my good friend uses a live lines service that is 100% accurate which covers every single book on the planet. Most charts are giving you a screwjob I will say that but not all.

I was informed that USC opener should legitimately be -6.5 plus -1.5 for the week off to prepare plus 3 for being a top 5 rank minus 1.5 for nebraska homefield which makes the ideal line 9.5. I have followed Nebraska's two games and their quarterback is a POS. Their defense is great at home but there are holes and they are not as good as last year.

Now hanestly I felt that Northwestern -15.5 is my strongest play but with Tyrell Sutton being a gametime decision it's no longer up there although I still think Northwestern will win by at least 21 even without him.

I also feel the WVU Maryland UNDER is a great play as is Penn State -33.5. Just because we gave up a shitload of pts last week and lost doesn't mean I am going to be a ***** and I'm not going to ***** out because Buffalo put up 42 points last week. Penn State's homefield advantage is undeniable and both JoPa and the fans demand excellence.

I also think the Notre Dame moneyline is a great value bet because Michigan is starting a true freshman at QB and their defense genuinely sucks. Both are desperate for a win. In my eyes this game is a pickem and Notre Dame is getting 7.5. Fuc that.

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,248
    MTL is the money man! :yes: