1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LLV week SEVEN - "Days of Our Lives"!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Oct 9, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    i am thinking of doing a five team parlay

Pitt -3.5
    Cinci -6
    NE -16.5
    San Fran +10
    Balt -3

40 to win 600

2. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Wow. :icon_eek:

3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    when i am too lazy to do a weather check i just refuse to bet overs. i like unders more than overs. so many factors which may help the under as opposed to the over. casual betters LOVE overs and that's how the books make their coin.

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    guys please keep your eyes on Memphis +2.5 @ Rice this week.

I am doing in-depth capping and Rice is like last in the nation in pass defense and almost last in sacks allowed. They have horrible special teams units.

I mean fuc, memphis opened the season losing 23-21 @ Ole Miss which is IMPRESSIVE.

Now please listen...

What this capping is telling me is this...

That Memphis and Rice are evenly matched all across the board EXCEPT Memphis has shown an ability to LIMIT TURNOVERS AND OTHER GAME CHANGING PLAYS while Rice has done the exact opposite!!! Also, Memphis has GOOD return units while Rice has some of the WORST return units in D1. Memphis has a CLEAR "intangibles" advantage over Rice!!!!!!!!

I am waiting for this line to hit Memphis +3 and I will hammer it. If it goes down to Memphis +2 I will hit that too.

This is a GOOD play.

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    I am locked into these plays so far

Clemson -15.5
    Purdue -6.5

still waiting on wisconsin memphis

also another interesting play is texas a&m nebraska O61. nebraska's run defense is dead and a&m has one of the top rushing offenses in the nation. on the other hand texas a&m's pass defense is dead and nebraska has a decent passing attack.

6. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I am on the UNDER with you guys. Byrd actually has a decent post season record of late, and the Indians haven't faced Wakefield yet this year. The rain is a major concern to me, as rain and knuckleballs generally don't mix.

Since when knuckleballers are bad the are REALLY bad, I am going to play it like this: $75 on the UNDER, $25 on the RL -2.5 +260.

No way to cancel each other out completely, but if Wakefield goes out and get shelled, we have an insurance plan to save our asses.

$75 UNDER 10 -110
    $25 Cleveland -2.5 +260

Gl!!!!!

7. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I bet the over tonight (10.5). I can easliy see a 7-5 game with these two pitchers.

GL and Go Tribe!!

8. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    EC and I are always on the same page when Josh Beckett pitches- pay attention. :lol::bolt:

9. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You are actually surprised that the people at GTP wouldn't support you and MTL and LeisureWorld?

I tried telling you.....

10. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    AMEN, brother.

I love thumper and it's not a :kisskiss: statement. Without this website all our opinions would get flamed and there would be no gambling discussion. This website is generally "*******" free unlike the other sites :yes:

11. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022

Glorify can look in the mirror the next time he mentions "retards". Bung Hole gets into sites, snags email addresses and then invites people to his site... So much for not caring about traffic. I don't know how else he'd get my email address if he wasn't doing some kind of hack. :icon_shrug:

Interesting example of going to the site, being treated like chit... only for Bung Hole to tell you that traffic does not matter to him. If I ever get an invitation email from that dude again... I'm posting it all over this site for laughs and giggles... :icon_mrgreen:

This really is the best site on the net. We need to remember that when we get mad and want to leave. ;)

12. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    It has to have... It's pushin' 9 pm on the east coast. Check your game tracker... cause leisure says game's on Fox.

13. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    UNDER looking fricken SWEET so far.

14. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Jeez, the more I think about Chambers the more excited I get. Not just for this year, but for the next three- at least. Once Buster develops and Philip starts playing unconcious, this O is going to be a joke. It will conincide perfectly with LT, as he doesn't have too many more "prime" years. Three MAX.

Our Championship Window is wide open. Giving away as much of next years draft as AJ has, he is raising the stakes HUGE. He is playing this to win NOW. I just love it.