1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LLV week TWO!!!! n00bs welcome

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    All around great weekend, let's do this again!!!

New blood would be awesome, so anyone that would like to participate but is not sure how, please just jump in and ask questions. Whether it be about how to use an online gambling site, how to fund an account, or just who you like in an upcoming matchup, this is the place to get involved.

Week two was epic last year and I see no reason why it shouldn't be again in 2007!!!

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I treid to pimp APP State against MICH in the temp LLV thread Sat.

got no respect

not one damn bit

:tdown:

3. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Seriously Gramps, incredible call. That game will be replayed from now until the end of time. Amazing stuff.

I think that game bodes well for Wisconsin this weekend, as they won't take anything for granted against UNLV. That is unless the gametime temps aproach the current temperature which is somewhere near the surface of the sun. In that case, those pasty Whiskey boys will wilt beneath the desert sun like Chad Alvarez's college roommate's parrot in a microwave.

http://www2.jsonline.com/news/state/dec99/chadw10121099.asp?format=print

4. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    I am well aware that LLV leaves no stone unturned. I just saw an opportunity to bring up the Chad Alvarez incident, and I took it!!!

5. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Rutgers -15.5 vs. Navy.

@ Annapolis they won 34-0 last year. This one is at home in primetime. I watched Navy last week, Rutgers should be able to CRUSH this team.

Thoughts?

6. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Also, what was the verdict on Louisville -38.5?

7. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    What I like about Rutgers is, they always feel they have to prove themselves. So they are less likely to look past opponents, less likely to let up on anybody.

8. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I think the NFL lines are really tough for this opening week, but there are two VERY teaseable games. I haven't bet it yet, but there's about a 90% likelyhood that I will.

7 points/2 teams
    BAL +10
    CHI +12.5 [gasp]

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    We've put the bigger bladder thread to rest... now we have the b00bs welcome thread... :icon_mrgreen: :flag:

Need to make some avatar modifications so I can match the theme of the thread... :yes:
    Anyone who is good with photoshop and has a little time, please PM me.

OK, I'LL STAY ON TOPIC FROM NOW ON... JUST HAD TO ADD IN MY TWO CENTS... ;)

10. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    DET over Chokeland

that's my pick this week

11. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Fine... you don't have to lower yourself to begging... just ask nicely. :yes:

If I do end up taking the game I wont breath a word about it here. At +12.5 I'm still expecting the Chargers to win, but these are two great defensive teams and I just don't expect to see that much disparity on the scoreboard when it's all over.

12. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Find me a better looking 7 pt. tease for this week's NFL lines. :icon_shrug:

Seriously though, I appreciate the advice you're laying on me. I'm just trying to be an objective gambler and this seems like the most tempting bet. And I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "chit if the bolts roll to a 21 pt victory I'm still stoked," but I'm probably bullchitting myself. :yes:

13. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    The Navy DL this year is all new. Not a single one of them started a game last year.

Breaking in a new DL isn't exactly a good idea when going up against a high-powered offense.

Their CBs are also suspect against a good passing offense, as one of them is returning from a season-ending ankle injury.

The main power of Navy is their triple-option, which results in rushing the ball about 90% of the time. Slow down the triple-option and force them to throw it more often than they like. Navy really hasn't had a good passing attack since the days of Staubach.

However, Navy's own OL might slow down the triple-option a little bit by itself. Two of the OL are totally new, another two are returning from injuries, and a fifth is still getting used to a new position.

Giving only 15.5 points at home versus Navy should be free money betting on Rutgers.

You might be able to get a little better return declaring Rutgers -17.5 and still feel confident that the Scarlet Knights will cover.
    :yes:

14. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    week TWO LLV lock is Wisconsin -25

???

big stones giving that many points

I would take Michigan and give the 7 1/2

:tup:

15. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    :tup:

Sirius is the chit BTW. :yes:

16. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    No Sirius yet, Dog. I used your name as a reference should I decide to fund. I will let you know.

I registered for Greek as per your suggestion. The interface is hard on the eyes, but I like that they actually post totals- unlike BJ. BJ has a very limited wagering menu, obviously by design. It's the only thing I hate about them.