1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Local blackout lifted;

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Feb 7, 2006

Southern California to see Chargers-Ravens live.

Enough tickets have been sold to lift the local television blackout and allow Southern California to see the CBS Sports telecast of the Chargers-Ravens game on Sunday, Sept. 20 at Qualcomm Stadium. Kickoff is 1:15 p.m. PT. The game will be televised in San Diego on KFMB-TV, Channel 8 and in Los Angeles on KCBS-TV, Channel 2. Dick Enberg and Dan Fouts will call the play-by-play action.

A limited number of tickets, including Club Level tickets, are still available at the Chargers’ ticket office at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium, at www.Chargers.com and through TicketMaster at 800-745-3000.

In addition, there are approximately 4,000 tickets still available to the Chargers-Dolphins game on Sept. 27.
  2. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Jan 10, 2007
    Hate to say I told you so...

But I know no one was really disagreeing with me.

Looks like they didn't even need KFMB to step in and buy tickets.

The fact that they are down to 4,000 for Miami puts me on 95% that game will not be blacked out either. Win or lose. They'll be down to 3,000 by Monday.
  3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Get this:

According to ESPN, DETROIT avoided a blackout too. :icon_eek: