1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lol at any mock draft ever.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Brundlefly, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Other than like the first 2 picks, I don't think any mock draft ever could have predicted anything that's happened.

2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    I guess the Jags took the Raiders place as dumbest drafters ever. Although the Raiders DID need a OT and a QB more than a LB, but whatever, I hope their 5-or-less wins a season streak continues.

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    It is my opinion that OAK taking Ronaldo was what set DEN on their slide. They were going for him and OAK took him since he is good in either 3-4 or 4-3 and is a good pickup for them for a change.

Was also just seein earlier today a rumor about OAK maybe switching to a 3-4...

Heard that DEN was considering Tebow so that is no surprise.

As far as the first 10 picks, I wanst very surprised at who went when. I think alot of mocks were right.

DTs went heavy as did OTs not as much as other seasons, and the only 2 QBs werent Bradford and Claussen.

Lookin forward to what SD is gonna do next. I see talk of a trade up already is brewing. I woulndt be surprised if we sat pat and took a DT in 3rd or 4th if any DT is taken by SD.