1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LoNeal picks the Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
  2. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Wow did Hester's catches in the flat remind me of LoNeal!. Hester looks slow and ponderous out there. I thought he would look quicker than he does.

3. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Only if we can outscore them 59 to 58.

4. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Miami is not a great team right now. Henne is no where in the league of Rivers and he threw for 417 yards against the Pats. And if I had 6 seconds in a clean pocket every time I dropped back, I could throw for at least 350 a game. Brady is damn good, but the Patriots are more a product of excellent O-Line play than anything Tom does. If we can get pressure on him, the Patriots will fold. I actually like our chances this week.

5. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Pats are not going to hang 500+ passing yards on us. No way in hell... Plus their run game is terrible. It is not going to be a blowout on either side. Going to be close and I might lose a few years of my life over this one, lol.

6. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    I'm super exited for this game! We'll get a good idea where we stand this Sunday.