1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for 2-4 tix for the Lions Game

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by in_a_days, Nov 7, 2007.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Hey everybody! The Detroit game is the only one I have a chance to make it out to this year and I'm wondering if anybody has tickets they're trying to unload. 2, 3, or 4 tickets will be fine... I'll just invite however many other people as ticket availability allows. PM me if you have tickets to this game for sale!

• Like Like x 1
  2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    The verdict is in and I need 3 tickets... hollar

3. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    i have 2 in press 1 on field i will get rid of to charger fans

4. 300kWh

300kWh BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I know you said you need 3, but I have two available in row 6 LF31 right in the corner where the Chargers come out of the locker room.
    Face value is $92/ea.
    Let me know,
    John

5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Well how things change... number three bailed out so now I only need two tickets, have contacted the previous posters and will update. Thanks everybody! :bolt:

6. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    as of right now im coming with pops im definately coming and pops is planning on it so cant wait to get back to the Q have a great week go chargers ,i still have a single ticket on the field if anyones interested

7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    As of right now I think I'm going through e-bay for the tickets. Right now I've got a bid for field level seats at almost 1/2 face value. Closes in three and a half hours, we'll see how much higher it gets driven up before then. I guess it's kind of a mixed blessing that San Diego fans are about as fair-weather as they come.

8. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Got my tix! :abq2:

LF9, Row 8

I had four tickets in LF40, Row 4 for four years and really enjoyed the seats. These are basically the opposite corner so I'm sure I'll dig 'em. Fired up! :icon_twisted:

9. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    When are you getting into town and where are you staying?

10. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    COOL glad you got hooked up i have one ticket im getting rid of field 8 row 12 tyoull be on the 25 yard line behind the lions

11. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    My girl has a company Christmas Party on Saturday night that I think I may have to go to. So I might very well end up just leaving Vegas at like 5am or so and just driving straight back after the game. But I will update if things change.

• Like Like x 1