1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to get ONE ticket to the 9/27 Dolphins game.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    O.K., I've looked over the schedule, and I picked out a few games I am looking to get a ticket to. As much as I would like to go to the monday night game against the Broncos, I don't think it can be done.

My #1 choice is the game against the Dolphins. I am interested in one ticket in a decent section of the stadium.

After that it would the games against the Ravens, Raiders, Eagles, and Chiefs. But the Dolphins game is my main choice because of when it takes place, for me to have a better chance to fly out for the game and stay the weekend.

If anyone will have a ticket to sell, and it's in a decent section, let me know. If it's not to the Dolphins game, then let me know anyway, since I haven't bought my plane ticket yet.

2. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820

http://www.stubhub.com/

3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Check your PM's.

4. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    CBF's seats are good. Got his extra for the Monday night Jet game last year.