1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lorenzo Neal Charity Golf Tournament

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 760Chargercuties, Jun 13, 2011.

1. 760Chargercuties

760Chargercuties BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,

I don't know if anyone remembers me but I have been at a few tailgates with Sally and Ivan Sutter and I have a Charity Golf Tournament coming up on Friday. Yes I know its last minute to be posting but even if I get one person to come out that would be great. LO comes out every year and helps us put on our Golf Tournament for Fallbrook Pop Warner. Its one of our only money makers for the League and if anyone saw KUSI on Thursday morning or listened to 1090 on Thursday morning you heard about the Tournament. We have tons of Charger players that will be at the tournament and its a good way to get up and close to your favorite player. If you need more information in regards to it let me know email me and I will get you the info. We still have sponsor spots available also and I have the information on that too. Please dont hesitate to email me. Thanks Go Chargers

I have included the link hopefully it shows up if not email me.

Okay since I haven't posted here it wont let me but email me I'll send it to you.

SAVE THE DATE: Friday, JUNE 17, 2011

Confirmed Celebrity Golfers:
    Lorenzo Neal
    Vincent Jackson
    Quentin Jammer
    Steve Gregory
    Jeff Garcia
    Mike Goff
    Kassim Osgood
    Scott Mruczkowski
    Anthony Anderson
    Hank Bauer
    Antonio Garay
    Gary Plummer
    Billy Ray Smith

2. 760Chargercuties

760Chargercuties BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for stickying (if that is a word) this. This is supporting a really good organization and lots of fun.