1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Losers

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by SDRaiderH8er, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,336
    The Los Angeles Dodgers and California Lottery have teamed up for an exciting ticket offer! You can redeem your non-winning Mega Millions and Super Lotto Plus lottery tickets at Dodger Stadium for a discount on tickets to select games. http://www.calottery.com/Games/MegaMillions/Promotion/!

Well lookie there, now the losers can go watch the losers play baseball for a discounted price :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  2. SDSWEATHOGS

SDSWEATHOGS Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +7
    I didn't know the Padres were involved.

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,336
    I think you need a history lesson...............

In the last 12 Years, what is the Dodgers/Padres head to head to record?

When was the last time the Dodgers beat the Padres for a season in head to head match ups?

10 Years ago, the Padres were nothing more than an advanced AAA Team, but the Dodgers could not beat them.

I had a very good friend who was a Dodger fan, and he was wondering why the people of San Diego kept paying Major League prices to watch a AAA Team.

I then asked him, whats worse, paying major league prices to watch a AAA Team play, or paying major League prices to watch a AAA Team kick your ***?

Oh and please do some research, what is that head to head mach up record?

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Where you at now BallsweatDog?

Dodgers just got owned like biatches by the Pads!

:icon_rofl:

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,614
    You know, this makes me wonder if Raider fans hearts are really in it. This isnt even really a smack talk. They're running out of insults to send at us. This is one of the most pathetic posts ive ever seen.:icon_rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.