1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

lovin our rookies

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tittylated, Sep 29, 2013.

1. tittylated

tittylated bolttalk cheerleader sweet

Ratings:
    +24
    Im not sure about you guys but I am feeling pretty good about our rookies this year both drafted and undrafted. KA just introduced himself to the dallas fan base with some spectacular third down grabs especially the 31 yarder where clayborne(doubtful spelling) fell flat on his back and keenan looked down right beautiful. Manti just played his first game and didnt make any big mistakes that im aware of and he will continue to improve. And then there is Fluker. What a beast and a charger I'm loving right now. In the pick 6 to Lee fluker ran back across the field drove through one defender and attempted to tackle Lee out of bounds. This is why TT drafted the kid for plays like that. He might not have the most petite footwork but just ask ol Mr Watt the kid DOES NOT QUIT!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,583
    Eh...flashes of talent all around but, I'm not conting our chickens yet, it's a long process.

Loved seeing Allen clown Claiborne today.

3. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +291
    Yep. Hat's off to the rookies!

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,124
    I think there was a point when the Chargers were driving down the field and the quarter ended, there is this beast of a player walking down to the other end with his arms held up and he is trying to get the fans fired up. That was Fluker. You can tell that this guy loves to play. Just a little note about the kid Harris too, he kept people like Ware off of Rivers all day long.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,683
    I LOVE Fluker more and more every week - he's got something special you just can't teach and he's willing to work and learn and improve on the things you can.

Keenan really had a coming out game yesterday - the way he runs routes is down right beautiful - it was nice to see him step up his game - SO much raw potential in him, VB and Ladarius Green, exciting stuff if they can all get going as a unit with the vets - Woodhead, Royal, Gates, M80 (when he's healthy)... lots of options and different looks there.

T'eo was really just used in base packages but considering how much time he missed I'm not surprised or upset about that - it was nice to see him and Butler get in on that first play together for sure.

I know he's not a rookie, not even a draft pick, but DAMN am I proud of Mike Harris - he did an admirable job being thrown into the LT position last year (all things considered) and has made some serious strides in the past year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I'm really hoping Allen stays healthy, he runs strong for his size... I know there was play last game where he was blocking his tail off on an outside run & Mathews rolled over his ankle when he got tackled. I literally cringed.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    DJ simply dominated in his play and never let up. Dude was still jacked up after the game and could hardly speak fast enough, just a fantastic day for the kid!!!!!