1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT and Rivers fighting at the side line...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    The perfect way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of West Side Story.

2. dad2lna

dad2lna BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    the chargers were never a imported sports car nor will they ever be a yugo they have and always will be american muscle like a cherry shelby gt 500. sometimes its a ***** to get started but when it does get the hell out of the way. do you really want to classify our team as a european pecker extender? something a over paid ******* buys to make himself feel better about his short comings. i think not.

3. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Maybe mommy and daddy didn't spank the monkey enough? :icon_huh: :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

4. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Wow, I don't know where to start. :lol:

5. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    OK, I will. I pretty much disagree with your whole premise and argument logic in this thread.

And I am having trouble rectifying why Trumpie, the ultimate anarchist, is troubled by the lack of decorum on the sidelines.

That argument was the first sign of life and emotion I have seen the whole season. For me I would be more worried if they weren't getting in each other's faces.

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    :yes:

Something needs to get this ball rolling. If it's a heated discussion, so be it.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

You and SL will get along just fine.
    You both feel that the coaches are nothing more than fans who get paid to watch the game at sideline.

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Fair enough but can you see that it could lead to bigger problems if Norv doesn't step up and show some leadership?

9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You are missing an important point. When your own teammmates need to intercede to "break it up", it has gone beyond pushing each other and that is where a head coach needs to be in the mix.

Some of you guys are confusing these two situations. One is productive and the other is counter productive.

I remember watching replays of Dan Fouts yelling at Kellen Winslow to stop tap dancing around and run his routes on the sidelines and that **** happens. Now, if Wes Chandler had to step in and break it up, then **** is out of control and it never happened to my recollection. That kind of stuff tears teams apart and serves no purpose when teammates have to break up arguements.

Much in the same way Seau had to step in when Ryan Leaf went off on a reporter, it shows badly and did nothing to bring anyone closer together.

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

SL mentioned TO and McNabb. I also saw Culpepper and Moss go at it a few times in those days.

First off... LT is NOT a cancerous player. In fact, he's just the opposite.
    Second... I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing any of the pairs I listed about get to the point where a team mate had to step in.

We never saw any of this happen when Marty was at the helm.
    Why? Because leadership and discipline were his specialty!!!

Norv needs to get some balls and take control NOW!!!!

11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Agreed.

And I especially liked your "and by the way - who the hell are you?" blast :lol:

PS...I will bring the empty beer bottle for you to recycle for the next batch !!! Good **** maynard !!

12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    FU - Your boy B4Life is leading the charge to fire Norv. You should be proud of him instead of antagonizing the beer master extrodinare.

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

lol. It's always amusing to see a clueless one back himself into a corner!! :flag:

14. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Trumpy kisses up to nobody. He just give props when they're due!!! :icon_toast:

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    You certainly have a unique posting style, Leisure!!!
    Always entertaining!!! :tup:

16. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913
    Keep telling yourself that.

17. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
  18. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Leading a charge to fire a coach three weeks into the season is just ridiculous. That you guys suck each other off doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

The team has not played well thus far, I fully agree with that. However, there could be all kinds of reasons that none of us knows, as we aren't at practice or in the locker room. Sitting on the sidelines and making proclamations about why, with no first hand knowledge, is just plain guessing.

If this **** continues, I will be agreeing with the get rid of Norv chants, I just think three games in is waaaaaaaaaaay too early.

19. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    What's really amusing is when a guy gets one post agreeing with him, and he think that makes him right.

20. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

You know... you seem to post quite a lot about guys sucking off each other. And you know what they say about homophobes. Right?

With that said, is this you?!!!!
    [​IMG]

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

21. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I'm laughing because I think it's funny too.
    I also know Trumpy personally.

And who the Hell are you!!!!

22. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Congratulations.

Yeah, keep going back to the well. Like the little kid that does something and someone laughs at it, so the kids just keeps doing it over and over again.

23. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Nice pic. From your personal collection?

24. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,770
    It's way to early to be crying wolf, this team is just finding it's self and you can't win games by just showing up. LT has been the love child of this team, I grant that he is the best at what he does, but he can't do it all by himself.

The spat on the sidelines is a good thing and neither dude was ready to go to blows, Gates just did what any other friend of each player involved would do. Hell, the coaches probably didn't even know what was going on. Anyone who can blame the coach doesn't know the competitiveness of an athlete, they want to win at checkers or pick up sticks.

The defense is what I'm getting to be concerned with. It seems like they are asleep out there, but they have played some tough games early on. I see this as a positive, I don't want this team to peak until the last 1/4 of the season and thats what I'm banking on.:bolt:

25. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Have you heard of Google?

When you land your space ship on planet Earth, you might want to check it out!!

Anyway... Is that you?!!!

26. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    That is your second post wondering if that pic is me, you seem pretty interested. You like what you see, and are hopeful?

Sorry to disappoint you dude, it's not me. And I don't walk down that side of the street, but I fully support your right to live whichever lifestyle you choose.

And since you're up on Google, keep searching, maybe you can hook up with that dude after all.

Good luck!

27. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Actually, I asked if that was you but you didn't answer. Are you embarassed? You shouldn't be. That outfit is actually very fitting for you. It gives you that "no closet can hold me back" look!!!

No need to get defensive. I typed in your name and that's what came up. If I do a Google search on LT, all that means is I'm a fan.

Well, at least I can see you'll be wearing blue to the game on Sunday. Will you be prancing and skipping over to the Bolt Talk area in that outfit?!!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Don't worry. You will get one of my home brewed beers too but I hope it's not too cold for you girly, limp wristed hands!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

28. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    OK, this is just getting more and more retarded.

I think you're an idiot, and you think I'm an idiot.

I come here to read about the Chargers, not get in grade school insult-fests. I apologize to the other forum members for my part in this, I should be avove this ****, but I allowed myself to get sucked into it.

And I just might pop by Sunday, so you can call me girly and limp wristed to my face.