1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT calls Bellichick a POS

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    At least this will be a Colts- Saints season. They cant bribe the officals enough to make them win two games.

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Good for him. It's about time those dikheads get exposed for the classless shitheads they are. They are unsportsmanlike... when Brady didn't shake hands with Brees last year... pure bullshit. The Patriots 'respect' for all teams is just a trick to avoid giving other teams an emotional advantage... in reality they have no respect for anyone but themselves... they are shitheads and they give the refs handjobs before the game in the visitors locker room.

If LT says something like this, you know it has to be true. LT never says this normally.

3. OzwaldEMandiuis

OzwaldEMandiuis Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Call the company who makes Sour Patch Kids. Get out your digital camera, take a picture and forward it because DAMN you are BITTER.

BTW Bellichick: First vote HOF. NO QUESTIONS asked.

As for "tasteless" that's ironic coming from a team with 'Roid Boy.

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    It's so obvious leisure. Nobody listens to MTL but I have said countless times, including earlier in the week, that in reality they have no class. The whole 'respect' thing is just a game. Belichick should be a psychologist. They say good things about you until they beat you and then they treat you like ****. **** them and **** the NFL for letting these refs screw us over. Why can't we get Ed Hochuli or Mike Brown? Why do they have to send us a dikless officiating crew?

Spanos is going to ****ing jihad this organization and so is AJ. I hope the players expose the Patriots for the pricks they really are.

5. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Here's the reason why:

After the missed FG, the Patriots players all did a mocking "Lights Out" dance at midfield and then afterwards, several Pats players were still jawing at L.T.

I'm a Saints fan now until after the Super Bowl. Might as well root for someone from San Diego to win it (the QB who is former Charger, and Reggie Bush).

• Like Like x 1
  6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Merriman didn't do **** to them and LT didn't do **** to them either. What a bunch of pricks.

7. CHARGERSrock

CHARGERSrock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    WHAT ****ERS!!!!
    THEY KNOW, WE KNOW, THE WHOLE WOLRD KNOWS WE GOT SCREWED TODAY. we should of had this game, we ****ing beat them at everything!!!! STUPID PENALTIES GAVE THE GAME TO THIS SOURPUSS TEAM. *great class pats*

8. iliketapwater

iliketapwater Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    I seem to remember several people on this forum yelling at Brady after he walked off the field last year without shaking hands.

But LT is not at fault for the same thing, in fact.... he was right? That is stupidity.

As for his comments: sure, maybe there was some taunting. But saying that it stemmed from the coach? I just lost a lot of respect for Ladainian.

Not to mention the cheap shots that some Chargers made (the headbutt for example).

9. Dg2004

Dg2004 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Fact of the matter is the chargers beat themselves.Dropped balls,stupid penalties,missed kick,and poor game calling on the offense.They should have lt run all night.But marty ball took over.And all we heard on this coast was trash talk all week from that steroid freak and his little dance when he doesnt get a sack.Better luck next year well at least you guys can watch your team in the pro bowl since they are about individuality!

10. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Yeah right. Your dikkhead player hit D-Flo with a closed fist, but didn't get the call.

Then another classless Pats piece of **** HEADBUTTS Rivers after the spike play. No call.

What a crock of crap.

11. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    how so? you mean times like when LT got the TD record and called his entire offensive line to celebrate with him?

your team is unified but so are the Chargers

12. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    hahaha! That was a great statement about how we beat you at every facit of the game but handed you a win! But hey you know what you won and at the end of the day thats all that matter but to come in here and say we are all about individuality is a little moronic! Bill Belichik is a ***** and and so are your classless team! Go INDY!

13. iliketapwater

iliketapwater Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't say that the Pats weren't guilty. I was just saying that the Chargers weren't very clean either.

And yes, the headbutt (shoulder maybe?) play was interesting. I expected a flag also.

Still Kaeding blew that kick bigtime. I don't even know if 15 yards would have helped.

14. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Shammy you rule

15. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Actually, I think Rivers was actually taking a dive on that play. He did a good job acting and almost got away with it.

14-3 for the season. All three losses by 3 points.

One and out with a choke job to NE though makes it a long offseason. Because they are classless. Would rather see a more deserving team beat us.

16. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    You know you are right about Rivers taking a dive however when we were inside of the 20 driving to score and Goff got called for that RIDICULOUS holding penalty even the announcers said that dude flopped! But the name of the game is protect the QB these days and officiating crew blew it there!

17. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    guys on double X said that one (or more) players where dancing on the Chargers' helmet in the middle of the field doing the "lights out"

If that's the case LT or any other Chargers should not take that