1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT can reach rushing yardage goals as part time player

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Breaking down what he needs to do to achieve certain rushing stats on the all time list is really not that far fetched for him to do in the next 2 seasons.

If he gets 1,172 yards, he passes Dorsett, and Dickerson and moves into 6th place.

If he gets another 439 yards he passes Bettis and moves into 5th place.

So that's 1,611 yards over 2 seasons (2010,2011) for about 806 a season. I can easily see him doing that. He would have had more than that, if not 800 yards had he played in all 16 games.

I can easily see him getting 800 yards each year. Even if he isn't the #1 guy.

If he achieves that, he only needs another 464 yards to move past Curtis Martin into 4th place all time.

He would need 2,075 yards to be 4th. I don't think he really can do that, but I do think he can get the 806 a year average for 2010 and 2011 to move past Dorsett, Dickerson, and Bettis.

I hope he does it (as long as it's not with the Gay Pats) :icon_twisted:

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    He'll be lucky to get 500 a year.

Ain't gonna happen.

3. Prito James

Prito James BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    I'll be rooting for him, I really hope he has a big year or two left. I'd like to see him get the rushing TD's as well. I love the guy, hope he gets SB ring as well. He'll be the first ex-Charger I've ever pulled for.